Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Roddy Ricch Drops “cut These Demons Off” Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Roddy Ricch Drops “cut These Demons Off” Single (310 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Internet Money - Lemonade (remix) Ft. Don Toliver & Roddy Ricch / Download Mp3 Roddy Ricch – The Box Song / Download Roddy Ricch - Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial Album Zip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roddy Ricch Drops “cut These Demons Off” Single by hotmusiczone: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2019
It kinda seems like fans are about to lose it as they patiently waits for a new project from Roddy Ricch. The Compton rapper become a voice for the streets that’s climbed the ranks, earning respect of big names ranging from the likes of Meek Mill, Drake and others. As he keeps building the anticipation for Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, the rapper came through with his new single, “Cut These Demons Off.” Roddy shares details from his childhood that’s contributed to the mental health issues he suffers today. “I was sleepin’ in the projects, goin’ asleep to them sirens/ Lost my n***a to a high-speed chase, traumatizin’,” he slowly sings the hook before detailing the paranoia from his inner demons as well as external forces in his life.

To Flex The Song Click >> https://www.hotmusiczone.com/roddy-ricch-drops-cut-these-demons-off-single/ <<

(1) (Reply)

Churchill – L’ogo (praise) / Best Naija Hardcore Rapper You Need To Hear. / Efe Ft. Ice Prince, Boj – Campaign Mp3 Download Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.