Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) (59953 Views)

BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Esther As A Little Girl / #bbnaija: Throwback Photos Of Miracle / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C, Tobi And Anto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by ayyoughurt(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
d kind of transformation tht cream gvs ds gels, imself no fit explain am. bcuz is beyond it's reasoning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by starbuck(f): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Brown skin girls like us rocks ✌️
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Tammyg123: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Get exclusive offer and discount.
Shop now at https://shoppersloveit.com/home-garden/

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Damolux01(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Money is good. Meanwhile for those using Gotv and Dstv check my last topic for promo prices
08067888694. I'm interested in ur signature.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by gurunlocker: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
They both have bleached skin in common now grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
nairaland mods are not trying again how is their bleaching news now just want people to insult them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by madenigga(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Damn. These ladies don bleach their destinies. Smh.
If them bleach there destiny that mean say e pay na.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Reelmii: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
SaintHilary:
Big Ups to
Pure White Gold
Caro-Tone + Bsc
Caro-White + Bsc
Perfect-White
Fair n White
White Lucent
Rapid White
Funbact A triple action
u dey sell cream
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
I don't think theowbaq pictures alone can tell if someone bleached. I also look darker in my old pictures, but I am not really darkskinned now. I will say they bleached because of other evidences; burnt knuckles, elbows and feets.

Definitely not because of their old pictures.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Abogwara: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mercy is a natural fair skin beauty

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't think theowbaq pictures alone can tell if someone bleached. I also look darker in my old pictures, but I am not really darkskinned now. I will say they bleached because of other evidences; burnt knuckles, elbows and feets.

good life will do that
as in travelling in ac moto

also that transition is too sharp
tacha and mercy are probably still hooking it in public transport and regular waka in the sun.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Celebsnews: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na wao.

Meanwhile, Here are five solid reasons why Tacha would win the 2019 BBNAIJA show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeiTtaox8E
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=Simeonswift post=82127643]100% VISA APPLICATION GUARANTEED 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090::65::66::16::10 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL VISA IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090::65::66::16::10[/quote/
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by kemzy036: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Can we see your picture?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Meliian(f): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
[s][/s]

NgadaAwo, you're such a sick troll. Is it Manna you're picking on now? I don't know why the mods haven't banned all your accounts yet except they want to pretend they aren't privy to your activities. Ndi ara.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Abogwara:
Mercy is a natural fair skin beauty
But how do you explain the burnt knuckles and elbows. Naturally fair beauties don't usually have those na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by StVirtue(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
The acceptance and followership of those two uncouth girls with little contribution to the society show how depraved Nigeria is.
It pains gravely that such detestable misfits are now role models.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
Meliian:

NgadaAwo, you're such a sick troll. Is it Manna you're picking on now? I don't know why the mods haven't banned all your accounts yet except they want to pretend they aren't privy to your activities. Ndi ara.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Meliian:

thanks for reminding me your moniker

followed cool
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Meliian(f): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
thanks for reminding me your moniker

followed cool

You're stupid. You've been following me since time immemorial but I shit in your mouth each time. I'm your boss, all day, everyday.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by renewable1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God bless us all o

Do you know with 135k you can own a 1kva solar power system that can power your basic appliances for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
Meliian:

You're stupid. You've been following me since time immemorial but I shit in your mouth each time. I'm your boss, all day, everyday.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
BleachersMelaninPopping.com
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by StVirtue(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

You are a little bit right if the quality of that past picture is mediocre(that is for pictures taken in the olden days). such comparison suits and relates to advanced folks better; and not those latter-day generations(with advanced technology).
You might unknowingly be a victim of wrong cream use if u are not in the category I mentioned above.
Shalom.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Equity15(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
passyhansome:
beauty is only skin deep. External attractiveness has no relation to goodness or essential quality. Tacha with all the bleaching is still very ugly, Mercy is better
guy I'm no fan of both..but talk true..tacha isn't close to being ugly..she's beautiful oga

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by FocusedB1h(f): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
tyson98:
Mercy is too igboish in nature even when talking cheesy
And what’s wrong with that? She is an Igbo girl.
There’s nothing like yorubaish or hausaish so y’all need to stfu with this igboish talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Cleanman(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
They definitely have changed.

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
tyson98:
Mercy is too igboish in nature even when talking cheesy

She schooled basically in the east I guess

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by StVirtue(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mercy2006:
But how do you explain the burnt knuckles and elbows. Naturally fair beauties don't usually have those na
The person u quoted was blinded by irrational likeness for mercy despite her glaring and repellent faults.
perhaps, the person might be an avid abuser of bleaching creams, hence, his myopic support.
The apt evidence u mentioned might be irrelevant to him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) by achiever1991: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
SaintHilary:
Big Ups to
Pure White Gold
Caro-Tone + Bsc
Caro-White + Bsc
Perfect-White
Fair n White
White Lucent
Rapid White
Funbact A triple action
White secret...... It works like magic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule / Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) / Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.