Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Cheating Wife Busted On Radio - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Wife Busted On Radio (6560 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by deniyor: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2010
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umitgcb-io8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="[/flash]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umitgcb-io8

LMAO
Lets focus on the act itself and not the nationalities or tribes of the people involved here.
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by maedan(f): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
Roflol. The accents plus the dialogue grin grin. Must be Ghanaian, sorry but I always suspected their women can be very promiscuous grin. Don't fight me o. LOL.

Oh my God, oh my God. GUILTY!!!! grin
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by chyz1: 1:49am On Oct 29, 2010
If that was my wife that lady would be barbecue. angry.

@maedan,

I'm not sure about them being Ghanaian,the accent sound more southern African,possibly South Africa. Stop throwing jabs at the Ghanaians.lol
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by Dsense(m): 3:14am On Oct 29, 2010
These ppl re typical Ghanians.But can't prove it grin
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by OAM4J: 4:33am On Oct 29, 2010
Yes chyz, the accent sound more Zimbabwean / South-African.

Very funny. OMG! OMG! OMG! hahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by deniyor: 4:54am On Oct 29, 2010
The accent is not from any of the places mentioned so far. I will prefer not to mention where it is from, just so it doesn't become a referendum on the country. IMO it can happen anywhere even in naija.
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by InkedNerd(f): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2010
Hmmm, smh undecided.
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by Bawss1(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2010
Hahaha
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by holydante(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2010
lmao, she goes omg, omg i bet thats what she screams during the act with her lover wink

its such a shame how the cookie crumbles. her husband is also not left out, hez gonna be scarred and stigmatised for life, take it from me. anyway its omg,omg,omg,omg, omg, omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2010
That voice is definitely zimbabwean
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by deniyor: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2010
^^^^^^^^ definitely not!
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2010
It sounds zimbabwean, very zimbabwean, its either zim or SA/zambian  . I have a lot of zimbabwean friends and thats the way they talk
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2010
Women from botswana also have that kinda accent, But this one sounds so zim
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by tpia5: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2010
interesting.
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by deniyor: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2010
@Jennykadry
I have lots of Zimbabwean friends , and other parts of Africa, as well. Zimbabweans are not the only ones that sound like that.I admit their accent is similar but it isn't Zimbabwean. Moreover, I know the origin of the audio.
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by deniyor: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
It is unfortunate to be caught that way but I doubt the woman really cared abt that. She was more concerned abt the disease.
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by bxg(m): 2:50am On Oct 31, 2010
lol grin grin grin grin grin@OMG
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 31, 2010
LMAO!!! grin

'OMG OMG OMG" "It is not what you're thinking" grin grin grin

"Stop saying "OMG"" grin
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by harakiri(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2010
When it's said that women are the worst liars and cheaters, they always deny (even some so called men support them). Look at how innocent she sounded on the phone and how she denied the accusation but as soon as HIV was mentioned, she changed into something else.On top of that, she would have denied the confession LIVE on national radio to her husband if he hadn't cut her off.

Another reason why i never take ANYTHING a woman says seriously.Pathetic liars and world class actresses.

OMG indeed!
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2010
@Everyone the accent sound/Zimbabwean or / Bostwanna, got lots of them here.
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by tunnytox(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2010
Laff wan kill me die, grin grin grin OMG indeed, the accent sounds Zimbabwean
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by deniyor: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
Nothing else to say after OMG. The accent is similar to Zimbabwean accent but it isn't. The names are not Zimbabwean, neither is the station.
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by tolutara: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2010
She didn't confess to anything, or say much, all she said was Oh My God, and that could be out of care for her friend(the Man), seeing he might be dying of Aids, so she could still get of it, there was no admission of guilt,

Sorry guys, Oh My God grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by deniyor: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
tolutara:

She didn't confess to anything, or say much, all she said was Oh My God, and that could be out of care for her friend(the Man), seeing he might be dying of Aids, so she could still get of it, there was no admission of guilt,

Did you listen to the part where she confessed to not using protection? how much proof will you need after that.
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by NewEmblem(m): 1:14am On Nov 03, 2010
The accent tend to originate from Country of Eastern Africa,  Probably KENYA or UGANDA.  Back to topic, Such is Life,  We win some and Loose some
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by harakiri(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2010
tolutara:

Women can be really terrible and when they mess up, they have no convictions about it instead, they try to blame it all on you.The only thing she was concerned about what the HIV aspect and not the cheating part.Sometimes, i wonder why guys allow women to push them into marriage.What's the point when you can have children from as many women as you want and spare yourself the headache of whose cheating and who isn't.
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2010
New Emblem:

The accent tend to originate from Country of Eastern Africa, Probably KENYA. Back to topic, Such is Life, We win some and Loose some

you nailed it east african either kenya or uganda

zimbaz we dont sound like that
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by oyinmama(f): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
Lolz!!! have it on my phone and its so sadly funny!!!  The accents sound East African to me sha, OMG!!
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by hackney(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
That was quite smart of the man.
"Oh my God , oh my God " LMAO.

That accent is 100% ugandan.
i have been in that circles long enough (still is).

Infact, the women are so shapely that one can see why that area is so ravaged with HIV.
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by member67023: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2010
OMG!!!
Are people (especially  cheaters) still having unprotected se.x these days?
Imagine if guy in question really has HIV and they are all not aware.
That would mean the lady's husband may also have been infected.

Double wahala for dead body!!
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by IDareU: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hackney

OMG OMG OMG, lol Sorry for catching my backside. I promise to repent. grin Take me back honi
Re: Cheating Wife Busted On Radio by member67023: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
Cheating Indian husband. LOL.
[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCtEKd4qQG0?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Of An Abandoned Child / When Inlaws Don't Want To Leave. / Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.