Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,150 members, 7,852,923 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Wizkid ” I Can’t Settle Down With One Woman Cause I Have A Lot Of Women Who Are - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid ” I Can’t Settle Down With One Woman Cause I Have A Lot Of Women Who Are (593 Views)

Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down / Wizkid: “I Paid N140,000 Per Day To Get Nigerian Food In The US" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid ” I Can’t Settle Down With One Woman Cause I Have A Lot Of Women Who Are by Woloaded(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Since the release of his debut track ‘Holla at your Boy’, years ago, the “Manya” hitmaker has continued to endear the hearts of fans and many women.

Having dated lots of women, the StarBoy boss can’t seem to get enough! For the Wizkid, there have been Sola Ogudu, Binta Diallo and Jada Pollock, each with a bouncing baby boy for the singer.
Continue reading
http://woloaded.com/wizkid-i-cant-settle-down-with-one-woman-cause-i-have-a-lot-of-women-who-are-special-to-me/

Re: Wizkid ” I Can’t Settle Down With One Woman Cause I Have A Lot Of Women Who Are by donbachi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
na u go tire

(1) (Reply)

Jenifer Lopez Revives Iconic 2000 Grammys Dress That Inspired Creation Of Google / Bbnaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-baring Outfi / Bbnaija: Six Things To Know About Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.