Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) (60338 Views)

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub / Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Regina Daniel is indeed wife material....
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by ifymadu: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Onyi22:

Ashawo way better pass ur entire family,

Do you know his/her entire family?
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by uchennamani(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Take this shit back to South Africa

Exwizaard:
honestly I use to think this girl is highly intelligent and filled with some intellectual prowess but unfortunately she's fading off gradually with all her post lately

Meanwhile
Have you heard of Lumos?

LUMOS is a mobile electricity box, that supplies electricity via a solar panel. It very easy to operate, by just dialing some code for subscription with the registered line.
The accessories comprises of a yellow Box, and solar panel plate (to be placed on the roof, for easy access to sunlight).

This how it works: with LUMOS inverter, you can use any electrical appliances that is not more than 100W D.C and 60W A.C.

Installation: the installation is done by our technicians with a cost of 4k. Meanwhile this box is provided with 3yrs warrantee and maintenance.

Cost: a one time fee of 15,150 naira is paid for the box and a month subscription of 4,850 fee is required for first timers, making 20,000.

How it works: after the box is properly installed, the numbers of hours to generate electricity is determined by the amount of load on the Box, for instance, you have a T.V with 40W AC and two bulb at 5W D.C each then GO.tv 25W DC, this is determined as 40+5+5+25= 75W/300 = 4hrs. Which means the lower the amount of load on the LUMOS the longer the hours of electricity.

Subscription: Monthly is 4,850, weekly is 1,500 and 20 days 3,800 1day is 230. The recharge is done via recharge cards loaded on the registered line.

LUMOS is durable and very easy to operate, no risk of electric shock and very affordable compare to the cost of burning fuel on generating sets.

Note: to use LUMOS, you must have access to your roof for proper cleaning of the solar panel at least once a month.

Whatsapp for more information
Check profile for contact
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Exwizaard: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
uchennamani:
Take this shit back to South Africa

Ode
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by LionTiger(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
I think that's Vaping ( Electronic cigarette) and not Sasha. Though there's serious health concerns over it
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by iamfromlagos(f): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Princedapace:

Because of money abi?

This is why black race underdeveloped. They place money over everything else. So as she married billionaire, she is now better than his entire family? Chaii, this country is completely lost.
You get time to quote that buttlicker.
She's known for that on this forum so don't be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by ChristmasBells: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Celebsnews:
This girl is bored in this Marital home honestly. Reasons why her friends from Asaba are always with her, and she taken up some lifestyle to drive boredom away. I pray depression steer clear of her, amen.

Meanwhile, Here are five solid reasons why Tacha would win the 2019 BBNAIJA show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeiTtaox8E
Are you even reading what you are saying at all dipression kon dipression ni if having the kind of money the husband has is been dipressed then let us all be dipressed...my dear analyst the main cause of dipression in Africa na lack of owo how there you say wiskid or davido can be dipressed infact you are the one who is dipressed for making such a sensless Absu0mption about Regina daniels!!... 0 TO the!.
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
But what is 2face daughter doing there? truly the rich attract many friends.
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by koyyess: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Plenty money in the bank.
No need to huzzle.
No female child should be born in poverty.
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Yellowmoon1400(f): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Regina aba na,in front of dat small pikin...
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by kaziblake(f): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
rheether:
Ashawo...
And you are what?
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by webngnews: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Kenneth10110(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hope she wasn't doing that in front of that young girl.
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Duru009(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Small but mighty !!
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Pitiful child
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Jackipapa: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
I feel for this young girl turn woman overnight because of greed,

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Ejos1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
eBay checkout available.

PM link and address

Check my signature
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by victorian(f): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hope she won't become a junkie sooner or later.

What's my own sef?

Her husband can foot the hospital bills. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by franklingud(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Stupid nairaland

Stupid mods

This stupid thing made front page? Why?

Nonsense and nairaland mods
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by mimicue(f): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Teewhy2:
My own issue is not that she is smoking it but smoking it in front of that small innocent girl is what I am not happy about, which kind of message is she passing across.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space

Don’t forget she’s also a child . So she doesn’t have sense to know it’s not right
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Vinwhiz: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na wa ohhh na person wife be dis ohhh
What is she teaching her step children??
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by friendlyadvice: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
angry how dare you smoke in front of a child?
You need to be shower raped for that
The child can watch if she wants
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by delishpot: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
rheether:
Ashawo...

How you take know? Shey the one your mama do remain naim she dey try to complete or? No be insult o, I just want know how she take be ashawo. Are the women in your family in the game? Did they tell you about her runs with them? I have not concluded o. Before you will say I have insulted your family. I am just asking. At least its better I ask than to blurt out trash like you that can not control your tongue. Saint wey no go see heaven.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by zealadjay(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
This is what you get for displaying dis as news

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by noziz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na wetin be shisha
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Nature8(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by biomedics(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
The little girl watching with keen interest.
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Kingbrown061: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Regina Daniels just enjoying her hubby's money any how ! wetin concern me watch the video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXXBL3CCnpA
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Ugee12: 12:54am On Sep 12, 2019
mimicue:

Don’t forget she’s also a child . So she doesn’t have sense to know it’s not right
She is above 18 and not a child.
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2019
veekid:
Is that not Davido in the second picture?

I thought I was the only one seeing it
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by DonKafra: 2:17am On Sep 12, 2019
Is it your sisha? Is it your front? Is she your wife? Why are Nigerians like this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo / Ayiri Emami With Oshiomhole In London, Davido Hails Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.