Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Heading To The Airport For Their Flight Back - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Heading To The Airport For Their Flight Back (414 Views)

Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / Xenophobia: Nigerians Sing As They Board Flight Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Heading To The Airport For Their Flight Back by supremenews: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
The first batch of Nigerians that opted to leave South Africa over the xenophobic attacks against foreigners especially Nigerians, have been spotted leaving the Nigerian consulate in the country in a bus for their flight back to Nigeria.

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday September 9, called for the immediate voluntary evacuation of all Nigerians who want to return home. Presidential aide, Abike Dabiri-Erewa also confirmed that 640 Nigerians signed up to take the free flights from South Africa to Nigeria after the attacks.

320 Nigerians are expected to arrive later in the day after boarding the 9a.m flight to Lagos. The second batch will be leaving on Thursday September 12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RGrONfme2o

Here are photos and videos below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/xenophobia-320-nigerians-spotted.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Heading To The Airport For Their Flight Back by Lawalatm: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
no place like home...……...Nigeria is better than SA... we know how to love and we are hospitable too. Nigeria shall survive....I LOVE 9JA kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Heading To The Airport For Their Flight Back by Andersonjr(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
The “Nigeria must go” replica wink
Re: Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Heading To The Airport For Their Flight Back by Youngadvocate(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
No sane Nigerian with a tangible business or work I'm South Africa will abandon it to return to this country. Where will they start from?

Afterall, people still live their normal grooving lives in Maiduguri, Borno
Re: Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Heading To The Airport For Their Flight Back by MrFuckallday: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
This country is just one kind. Apparently people have so quickly forgotten about xenophobia just like that. I know a few people personally affected by this and they’re not even seeing it as an option to come to Nigeria. Majority if not all that are coming back with free flight are those that were just lurking around southie lol. It’s well sha
Re: Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Heading To The Airport For Their Flight Back by pocohantas(f): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrFuckallday:
This country is just one kind. Apparently people have so quickly forgotten about xenophobia just like that. I know a few people personally affected by this and they’re not even seeing it as an option to come to Nigeria. Majority if not all that are coming back with free flight are those that were just lurking around southie lol. It’s well sha

Very true. I was telling my colleague that if Nigerians, living in Nigeria, refused to leave the North during extreme crisis. How do uou expect them to leave another country?

Lots of them won't come back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Heading To The Airport For Their Flight Back by MrFuckallday: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Very true. I was telling my colleague that if Nigerians, living in Nigeria, refused to leave the North during extreme crisis. How do uou expect them to leave another country?

Lots of them won't come back.

This country is like a movie. Things wey dey happen here and news I see online everyday no dey surprise me anymore lol. Mans just have to strive to stay safe Biko. How’s you doing hun?

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now! Container Trying To Fall On Ojuelegba Bridge / How Much Does It Take 2 Study In Canada (visa Appl., Sch Fees And Acc Included ) / Breaking: Petrol Tanker Breaks Down, Catches Fire In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.