Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project (19445 Views)

NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown / NLNG Train 7: Another Milestone In The History Of Nigeria’s Oil And Gas Industry / $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by tritt(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2019
qualityovenbake:
I just hope this is not another Project management company, Process and Industrial Developments Ltd. (P&ID).

No its not.
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by tritt(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2019
Authority1o1:
Okay...

You could not award the local companies but the international ones.
If this current regime promises a self-sufficient economy and are doing this,then it is a clear epitome of illusion .

Daewoo is a local company. Saipem has structures and yards here in Nigeria. It is a local content factor.
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by Pataricatering(f): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good one ! Not the Williams&sons nig ltd kind of companies that Jonathan sold PHCN to . Nigeria will be great .
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by Akious2k2(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
tritt:

It won't be so, the contract was won based on the % of Nigerian Contents, so it is going to be the other way round. Believe me. So get your CV ready and P Chat me. All the best

Bros, no be today dem dey take that one win project... NCDMB has to keep auditing from time to time without informing these companies
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by Amhappy(f): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
tritt:

It won't be so, the contract was won based on the % of Nigerian Contents, so it is going to be the other way round. Believe me. So get your CV ready and P Chat me. All the best

Any opportunity for HSE
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by tritt(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Yes. send your cv

Amhappy:

Any opportunity for HSE
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by Nostradamus: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
RTSC2:
You have not arrived until you have worked for NLNG.

Baba God, take me there. cry
how much is the salary there?
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by maxlev1: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2019
tritt:

Daewoo is a local company. Saipem has structures and yards here in Nigeria. It is a local content factor.
Hello sir, pls do u have heads up on this project? what's the latest if u do. I am quite interested in being a participant in the project. My regards!
Thanks!
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by maxlev1: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2019
Do anyone have any latest news on this upcoming project? When is the recruitment coming up and how do one apply. thanks
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by maxlev1: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
tritt:

Hello sir! Any latest news on this project? I have been trying to communicate with u but no response.
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by tritt(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
maxlev1:

Hello sir! Any latest news on this project? I have been trying to communicate with u but no response.

Been quiet for a while. But you can send me an email now...
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by maxlev1: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
tritt:

Been quiet for a while. But you can send me an email now...
Alryt thanks. Have sent u an email
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by tritt(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
maxlev1:

Alryt thanks. Have sent u an email

Please can you resend.Thanks
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by maxlev1: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
tritt:

Please can you resend.Thanks
Done boss. I have replied ur message
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by abusurv(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
makewetalk2:
Is NLGN the only contract awarded since 2015? Why cant bloggers track the contractors of other government projects and report them? why are government contracts not reported like this? we should know the contractors awarded all governments contracts and we can track em.
bloggers why are y'all useless? you do not know what to do? bloggers come out to say that they call to verify the news that they are reporting and you call that a journalist? calling the person that you are reporting about? who will agree to tell? we do not know the contracts that buharip has awarded so far and to who. after how many years? he day pick him teeth with him dry legs. Jubril

The crusade in 1096–1099 was to "take it back" according to Sowore. It was a military move to reclaim the land that the Muslims had claimed. How did the Muslims possess it in the first place? Sword and dagger!!!
Before Islam, there was nothing like religious wars. There were counsels and debates. Nothing was so brutally bloody on a general scale. The Catholic's provocation was a retaliation of the havoc caused by Muslims. Mohammed came and formed a religious army. the crusaders are equally an army formed in retaliation to reclaim the holy land. so what do you know?
Go and read about 100 year war between Christians.Also Google war of the world a military encyclopedia.All you have written above are one sided ,I remember clearly that both wwl and wwll are not caused by Muslims rather by those that profess the so called religion of peace. Re read the history of the crusaders, the first one and subsequently the one lead by Richard the lion heart and come back again. Also the Jew regard Mary the mother of Jesus as a prositute that why the Israeli's practice Judaism as a religion and not Christianity .Do you ever asked yourself why do Jew don't regard Jesus as their saviour? Because they don't believe him and they are still waiting for the Messiah to come.
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by abusurv(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
makewetalk2:
Is NLGN the only contract awarded since 2015? Why cant bloggers track the contractors of other government projects and report them? why are government contracts not reported like this? we should know the contractors awarded all governments contracts and we can track em.
bloggers why are y'all useless? you do not know what to do? bloggers come out to say that they call to verify the news that they are reporting and you call that a journalist? calling the person that you are reporting about? who will agree to tell? we do not know the contracts that buharip has awarded so far and to who. after how many years? he day pick him teeth with him dry legs. Jubril

The crusade in 1096–1099 was to "take it back" according to Sowore. It was a military move to reclaim the land that the Muslims had claimed. How did the Muslims possess it in the first place? Sword and dagger!!!
Before Islam, there was nothing like religious wars. There were counsels and debates. Nothing was so brutally bloody on a general scale. The Catholic's provocation was a retaliation of the havoc caused by Muslims. Mohammed came and formed a religious army. the crusaders are equally an army formed in retaliation to reclaim the holy land. so what do you know?
Re: Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project by Proudebony: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Pls I need a job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, / Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.