Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal (29994 Views)

Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by zogon(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
The only way to prove his qualification is for him to present his authentic certificate himself
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by HimName: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
We warned Abubakar against IPOB's love but him stubbornness nor gree am.

Once IPOB reason your mata and decide to show you 'love', my brother just locate the nearest genuine man of God for 67 days dry fasting and earth shaking prayers.

Their love nor dey touch body well

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by luvme0702: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
agabusta:

APC also settled Atiku's lawyers??

Before nko?
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Femijohn198: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku second name now is Mr sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
The tribunal only confirmed the obvious. PDP and cohorts are fools, especially d wailers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Abbasumaru(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na wa ooo, his own evidence is used against him. Waiting for the final whistle

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Mario619(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
This one no follow ooo.... Nobody can change my philosophy about law from today.... The law is for the poor and not for the rich and the powerful!!!! Imagine say me and you have a job and they say were is ur degree cret. And u didn't provide it.... What will be our case?
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by samdaisi: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Justice Mohammed Garba said president mohammed Buhari is qualified and more qualified to contest for election in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by cenaman(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Shiite IPOB igbo where thy at? your brother is losing at the tribunal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Adukpe19(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku's fans right now!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by morikee: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oga judge abeg park well u dey use us play ludo just pronounce ur judgement abi verdict ni kawai.
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Juchii(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Oduok(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Maybe Atiku will push the case further to keep the third arm of government (Judiciary) busy.
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by jamesfadairo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
I knew Atiku will need a MASSIVE MIRACLE to win this case. THIS IS NIGERIA!
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by mizzy007(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
this now looking like bet9ja .. odds going up n down just before the match
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Me I dey hear dey tweet ....only God knows the amount of dollars dey could have paid those sleeping lawyers o!

Lawyers, are the instruments of destruction in this country....why would they be collecting huge amount of money to defend somebody who is in trouble....

Woe onto lawyers.....Matt 16
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by gafmod: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari,my beloved president. Congratulations sir.
Said baba!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Smallcharger: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hi
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Siralgebra04(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by banji1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
We told them, they didnt wanna listen. grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by GavelSlam: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Anwuli you chop my money go.
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
It is now clear that Tribunal is APC grin
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by 2sexycom(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
lol... congrats to Nigerians..
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by cashkid: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
sexiestharam:
Buhari has already won this judgement. Nigerians, now your suffering continues.

Pls keep the sufferings to ur household! grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by josephobaro(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Etizz:
I tried to follow up with the process but all I hear is section 2 verse sub section 306 plus 211 under section 21 condition of sub section 67.........I tire abeg....just give us d last verdict ......
I just had to off the generator set because I felt I was wasting fuel. I will follow up on Nairaland
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by educhigo: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
atiku is not 2minutes man lets wait he will still come plenty,this shows that buhari come quickly

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Ashnoor(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Congratulations Atiku for ur letter of deportation to Cameroon is finally out. Hope you can catch up with the councillorship elections in your community and please cum in ur zombies mouth before going cuz they love it when u cum!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Midastorch(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=Divay22 post=82134179]Justice Mohammed Garba is a big fraud.

Just look at what our judicial system has turn to.[/quote

Ordinary gold circle condom would have prevented this your statement...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by seunprodigy13: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Divay22:
Justice Mohammed Garba is a big fraud.

Just look at what our judicial system has turn to.
shut up....you are a complete novice in law
Atiku's counsels were speaking from both sides of their mouth,they assert that buhari didn't go to school,which has been disproved and also alleged that the certificate presented was fake without proving same
The court is no father christmas

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Cajal(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
babamadiba:
Why all this confusion na? They should just announce the result make we rest..
...na atiku go relief u of that...
Go and read my watch by OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Etizz: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
josephobaro:

I just had to off the generator set because I felt I was wasting fuel. I will follow up on Nairaland

Nairaland is d best jor....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System / Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele / Ayo Olowonihi: My Travails In The Hands Of Magu - EFCC Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.