Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Bobrisky Names Her New Range Rover VALERIA ❤, While still hiding from the police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Names Her New Range Rover VALERIA ❤, While still hiding from the police (1380 Views)

Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) / Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) / Moesha Boduong Flaunts Her New Range Rover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Names Her New Range Rover VALERIA ❤, While still hiding from the police by MhizMuna: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Since the time the transvestite became a kind of social media sensation, all thanks to his nature.

Bobrisky has shown off his N30 million 2019 Range Rover. Finally, Bobrisky has taken delivery of his new Range Rover that caused a bit of controversy after his birthday.

“I’ve always dreamt of dis car since last year when the 2018 came out. I told the car dealer I want the 2019 while we are in the year 2019. At first the price tag was scary. But I said to myself I can make it. How I paid over 30million plus on this car I don’t even know. Now the car is right in my compound smiling at me. Congrat to me once again” he wrote.

he also named the new ride VALERIA ❤️❤️❤️

watch video - https://www.thesleak.com/bobrisky-names-her-new-range-rover-valeria/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Bobrisky Names Her New Range Rover VALERIA ❤, While still hiding from the police by Raysleek: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lol kazeem, saheed and mutiu mechanic go soon help you dey tear valeria pant steady no worry
Re: Bobrisky Names Her New Range Rover VALERIA ❤, While still hiding from the police by Raysleek: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin
Re: Bobrisky Names Her New Range Rover VALERIA ❤, While still hiding from the police by MhizMuna: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Raysleek:
Lol kazeem, saheed and mutiu mechanic go soon help you dey tear valeria pant steady no worry

Re: Bobrisky Names Her New Range Rover VALERIA ❤, While still hiding from the police by LearnITsmash(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
This guy go sweet for bed sha grin

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA - Seyi Goes Spiritual To Cast Out Demon From Tacha (see Video) / Pastor ODUMEJE AGABA And BAC_JAY Vow That Their Easter Show Must Hold / Cnn’s Chris Cuomo Recorded Butt Naked On Wife’s Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.