Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A (42116 Views)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React / Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A Shine In New Photo / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by noble2faith(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2019
The foundation of the marriage though!

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by maberry(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2019
asanwafo:
This marriage will not last beyond 2yrs.
MUMU
I guess you have had your usual before saying this

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by sisisioge: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2019
nicepoker101:
My question is. Will it last? Just an innocent question o. Before they tag me bad belle grin

I have my misgivings too...she's apparently the one investing into feelings more than him. Teddy A ke...someone's husband! Hian! May God be with her.

2 Likes

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by maberry(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2019
asanwafo:
MUMU
I guess you have had your usual before typing this trash

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Afrocentric: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2019
asanwafo:
your life won't last beyond two years
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by shadowwriter: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2019
Tell her to leave Social Media out of it

Stop tagging people bad belle
The truth is dem peoples marriages no dey last

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Hoodbilonia: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2019
5months later dem go split

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by kenzysmith: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2019
K
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by bimgo: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2019
My love started from school while Bam bam and teddy A started from where A. Church B. Igbale C. Salanga / Toilet D. School. PLEASE CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER AND WIN 100 NAIRA MTN VOUCHER .
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by chidoziepeter: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2019
it already on bet9ja platform stake your money there bro kewe
blesskewe:

Make we bet?
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by mamajj17(f): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2019
asanwafo:

Haba my dear, Words are like Eggs grin, we need to wish others, what we wish ourselves. Always be POSITIVE and WATCHFUL cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2019
Broke frustrated negroes beefing.
Pathetic.
Congrats to the couple. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Mutemenot(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2019
Stevecovey:
Yeah he does always look at her special, but bambam is the special one in dt relationship, not teddy.

Shes so pure hearted & humble yet carries herself like a QUEEN. Very industrious too.

Sure, sometimes I think this marriage is a pressure on teddy to cover up their unfaithful in the bbnaija house house which doesn't portray bambam's personality n family background.. It's very obvious Bambam is the only one in the marriage

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by adetes: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2019
Should everything b post on social media
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2019
MARRIAGE that will not last more than my rechargeable lantern

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Starhearts: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2019
nicepoker101:
My question is. Will it last? Just an innocent question o. Before they tag me bad belle grin

Work on ur dead brain
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Starhearts: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2019
asanwafo:

D way ur papa leave ur miserable mother

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Starhearts: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2019
Kolisky:
Tiwa did more than this: where are they? grin grin grin

I give them some years now...... Lemme stop there

They re not responsible for ur miserable
U have murdered peace
U won't experience peace anymore

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by DeviIhimseIf: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2019
hmmmmm my devilish advice
they should stay away from social media OR...
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by akin9ja78(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2019
nicepoker101:

Must you worry yourself about their marriage.you wont listen to that your small voice saying you are bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by favour32(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2019
nicepoker101:
Nigeria don cast like this?

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Adakintroy2: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2019
Most times we are not durable. Anything that sits on us that is not material will brake.
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Adakintroy2: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2019
Most times we are not durable. It's not Tha marriage that breaks, rather we cave in to its weight.
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by sinola(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2019
JANK23H:
Bambam if you want your marriage to last, take it away from social media.
Na lie... A marriage destined to crash will eventually crash-land... even if it is off or on social media.
On social media marriages that are still intact are many, it is about maturity and sense of humour.... Omotola and her hubby, banky and Adesua, Olu Jacob's and wife, etc.

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Adakintroy2: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2019
Most times we are not durable. It's not the marriage that breaks, rather we cave in to its weight.

We are too material.
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by owiko(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2019
These celebrities. Una no the tire to live una lives on social media?
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Pauldollars(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2019
Holluwatarhyor:
It's my birthday ......show me love....3052270366 first bank...thanks

Beggi beggi...no diff btw u n Babi Allah. Only say u dey Nairaland.
Na First Bank you suppose tell make dem show u Love.
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by pius4luv(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2019

Nigeria doesn't wish there follow human being good things in life,they always look for someone down fall,I pray it will last everlasting and forever, I think bambam look calm and wise,she will endure and sustain the marriage.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Pauldollars(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2019
[s][/s]
asanwafo:
[s][/s]
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by nicepoker101(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2019
akin9ja78:

Must you worry yourself about their marriage.you wont listen to that your small voice saying you are bad belle.
I knew your type will show up grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.