Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tutorial: How To Integrate SMS Functionality on Your Website Using Asp.net - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorial: How To Integrate SMS Functionality on Your Website Using Asp.net (5378 Views)

How To Integrate SMS Sending Into Your Application - A Tutorial / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial: How To Integrate SMS Functionality on Your Website Using Asp.net by Syma: 1:12am On Oct 29, 2010
I've wanted to do this for long, but I always found myself having too much to do, and that made it difficult for me to squeeze out time to start sharing my experience in programming. Thank God i finally did, and I will be consistent with it.

In this my first ever blog, I explained how you can send SMS from your website using ASP.NET. I took advantage of OOP and made it in such a way that you can easily modify it to support any SMS gateway provider of your choice.

You can read the blog and download the source code at http://emekaemego..com/2010/10/sending-sms-with-aspnet-mvc.html.

Thanks and do let me know what you think.
Re: Tutorial: How To Integrate SMS Functionality on Your Website Using Asp.net by eldersteve1: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
[size=18pt] sms for 0.77kobo @ www.gbnsms.com[/size]

Get your own BulkSMS Website now Within 24 Hours with N20,000 only and
buy sms @ 0.77kobo
With:
Free User Guide, Free ebook on how to get over 2000bulksms
Free 3000 Units
Free GSM Number Database of your state
We will give you free coaching to make money from the sms
industry

(1) (Reply)

Make Serious Money Flipping Blogs In Nigeria ( Free Guide ) / I Need Someone To Design This Website / Shared!!! 9jaflaver Wordpress Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.