Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Building Estate On Land Zone For Agriculture - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Estate On Land Zone For Agriculture (444 Views)

Hot And Latest Estate On Promo@abijo Gra Beside Chevron Estate II +2349066815852 / 5 Duplexes In Gowon Estate On Fire In Lagos (Photo) / The Only Cheap Estate On The Mainland 12mins From Berger At Nasfat Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Estate On Land Zone For Agriculture by 9on11: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
A friend at work got some plots of land sometimes back and he informed us in his clique about it if we're interested in getting too.
After sometime, I concluded to get few plots there too, I went there with a surveyor friend and took the coordinate of the place cos I'm afraid of acquisition land,he came back with report today that the land is zone for Agriculture. I probe him further but the only thing he said is, I shouldn't get the land. But I was puzzled cos I see companies buying the land and a standard private school has been built in the community,
I am confused and I will need a candid feedback whether I should go ahead with the purchase or I should look else where, I used to trust the guy but his report sounds shady to me. Thanks for your response
Re: Building Estate On Land Zone For Agriculture by equity1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
9on11:
Hello Nairalanders,
A friend at work got some plots of land sometimes back and he informed us in his clique about it if we're interested in getting too.
After sometime, I concluded to get few plots there too, I went there with a surveyor friend and took the coordinate of the place cos I'm afraid of acquisition land,he came back with report today that the land is zone for Agriculture. I probe him further but the only thing he said is, I shouldn't get the land. But I was puzzled cos I see companies buying the land and a standard private school has been built in the community,
I am confused and I will need a candid feedback whether I should go ahead with the purchase or I should look else where, I used to trust the guy but his report sounds shady to me. Thanks for your response
Go to ministry of land and make some enquiry about the place before buying.
Re: Building Estate On Land Zone For Agriculture by 9on11: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
equity1:
Go to ministry of land and make some enquiry about the place before buying.

The person that came to chart the location works and got his information from there

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Plastic Manufacturing Company On 4.9acres Of Land At Oregun- Ikeja, Pr / Get 5% Discount Price Down On Any Of Our Estate Today @ #mowe, Lekki And Ikorodu / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.