Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal (29000 Views)

Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications / Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari's Educational Qualification / Obasanjo: Those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by kjhova(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
festacman:
Magnanimity in victory is important at this point.

Ain't no magnanimity at this point, if one is to be real. This is the exact time to drive the stake into the vampire.

The bile and hate and false news that they have been spreading against Buhari and by extension his administration since 2013 has come to naught.

This is the time for the government to focus on delivering its promises, freeze out as many pro-Atiku big wigs as possible and drive the anti-corruption fight harder to their door mouth.

Viva Nigeria!
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by Oblongata: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
He has a better chance of becoming president after 8 years of a Northern Presidency? Not sure how you came by that assertion.

sir! Correct me if I am wrong but

The permutations of parties differ!

While APC might decide to field another zone (maybe South), PDP can hold claims that they fielded a Southerner last, and they need a northerner now.

If APC fields any person not from the north against Atiku, they would lose.

So we might see a northerner vs northerner

Mind you sir, I am not in support of any of the parties or their clueless members because they all lack ideologies
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Look how they ignored the certificate forgery and lying under oath. Is the result now proven to be with the military as indicated in the affidavit?
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by festacman(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
kjhova:

Ain't no magnanimity at this point, if one is to be real. This is the exact time to drive the stake into the vampire.

The bile and hate and false news that they have been spreading against Buhari and by extension his administration since 2013 has come to naught.

This is the time for the government to focus on delivering its promises, freeze out as many pro-Atiku big wigs as possible and drive the anti-corruption fight harder to their door mouth.

Viva Nigeria!
Fair enough.
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by Oblongata: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
uridiwan:
Any soul in nigeria will floor atiku...he atiku gathered those votes [b]because people were tired of bihari's kind of leadership.[\b] Atiku has never and will never be an option

People are still tired of Buhari, in fact more tired sef
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by daddytime(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
He has a better chance of becoming president after 8 years of a Northern Presidency? Not sure how you came by that assertion.

My brother, the earlier you jettisoned that mungo park idea of rotational Presidency, the better for you.

Politics is a game of numbers and should any Northerner chose to throw his hat in the ring, you had better come up with a stronger Southern candidate.

Abi you no know say person like ElRufai don dey scheme already?
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by ojtech8291: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Could you imagine that. Not even a single snapshot with Nokia torch of a person carrying a ballot box not to talk more of a Video clip. Anyway, I'm informed. Thank you, Atiku, next time try to get enough evidence before approaching a court of law. I now rest my case.
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by OKHEMEHIMI2510(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
ATIKU LAWYERS KNEW THEY CANNOT PROVE WHAT THEY TABLE AS CASE..
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by banji1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku will still challenge the ruling and still lose again!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by brookz: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
BABA DEY COME cheesy

"All I See Is VICTORY For BABA BUHARI,

NO Shaking And

NO ONE IS COMING"

1 Share

Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by Jabioro: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:
Right from the time I saw the person leading his legal team on wheelchair I knew his evidences are going to be lame as well
Wheelchair or Wheelchair bearer..
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by OdefaGirl(f): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
To everyone that is not happy about the judgement, please drink SNIPER to calm your nerves

Stop this rubbish! cool
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by horlique(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari the best leader Nigeria deserve.. since most Nigerians have refused to use their brain to think they will continue to suffer in the hands of terrible leaders..

1 Like

Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by GoodGovernance: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
nrexzy:
Atiku lawyers na d biggest legal Yahoo-Men is history....
See as dem milk Alhaji....

Baba no worry change still remain we Dey go supreme court
I hear they are not done yet with Atiku,they are going to the supreme court grin
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by tomju(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
I remember saying here that "Atiku server" theory was dead on arrival. Someone challenged me asking if I know more than all the SANS Atiku hired. My response was simple. Even a baby lawyer from law school can punch holes in their case. 1. Even if INEC transmitted election results, our electoral law does not recognise it. What it recognises is the manual computation of results. 2. You cannot claim to have something that is non existent. 3. Hence you cannot build something on nothing. They lawyers tested the grounds, led him on and chopped his money. Now its try again later. Supreme court over to you.
Now the Supreme court may not differ from the majority judgement of the Tribunal.
There is relative peace now nationwide. If they upturn it, it may lead to another crisis . The Supreme court also considers the effect of their judgement before the give it. Argue with your sim.
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by IamAbiola(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
The guy just waste im money...���
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by nrexzy: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoodGovernance:

I hear they are not done yet with Atiku,they are going to the supreme court grin
hehehe
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by IGBOSON1: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
wasi9ice:
Was the certificate issue not proven beyond reasonable doubt?....

we just de look una...

Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by Obason22(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
They will be never a time Tribunal will rule in favour of Atiku
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by Reference(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Glad it is over. I hope we can now rest with the government we have elected for ourselves. No more excuses.
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lastorator:
Until we as youths realise that whether it be Atiku or Buhari, that we are still fugked, we wont hv any headway.
We are busy protestin against south africa n mtn, but the man who spear headed the sape of NITEL our own company that should hv been stronger than mtn today... Is the one that we hope to use in replacing... A former general that is planing to go to South Africa to beg a government thats killin its citizen instead of making them know that Nigerian lives are precious.

While experiencing the worst insecurity in years, the best thing anyone wud hv thought would hv been the sack of the security Chiefs, but alas, awa leaders no get sense reach there.

Till we realise that the PDP and APC are just the same incompetent crop of people using us to play ping pong.. We will still be runing from post to pole without making headway in this country...

We need leaders with revolutionary ideas.. Not these crop of analog oldies lining the corridors of power, waiting to hv their turn at fugking up the destinies of Nigerians both presnt and unborn.
please tell that babicue apc robot.
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by bigpicture001: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
ednut1:
who remembers
like for atiku 67484
share for Buhari 454

We still dont like buhari...he is a bad leader simple!
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by josite: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku kept on hiring lawyers who can't focus on substance why will a full general be said to be uneducated enough to be president.
Why allege fraud and crime when u know the standard of proof is beyond reasonable doubt.
The law is designed to favour whoever once declares. Supreme Court will only agree in the final with this judgement.
Atiku will not be allowed to replace buhari

1 Like

Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by nick50(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2019
Rubber stamp tribunal
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by seunH: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2019
Oblongata:

While APC might decide to field another zone (maybe South), PDP can hold claims that they fielded a Southerner last, and they need a northerner now.

Mind you sir, I am not in support of any of the parties or their clueless members because they all lack ideologies
But sir what if APC decides to field a southerner and also decide to play the religious card i.e its time for Christians to rule having having a Muslim president for 8 years. Won't it count sir?
Re: Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal by oyatz(m): 4:03am On Sep 13, 2019
The PDP is NOT likeky to win the 2023 Election and find Atiku in 2023 will be a very great mistake for the party.

The PDP should do a thorough soul searching, depart from the past and look for sellable candidate with age, competence, exposure and track record of achievements on his side.

Oblongata:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu / Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Attend Burial Of Hamzat’s Father (photos) / The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.