Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,396 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Help Me Get Out Of This Depression, Please! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me Get Out Of This Depression, Please! (279 Views)

How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / This Is Not The End – Inspiring Speech On Depression & Mental Health(overcoming / Post NYSC Depression Is Real. Please Reach Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get Out Of This Depression, Please! by TiredLividSoul: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
These days I noticed how people compliment my "gentility"... Not that I used to be a #BrodaShaggi grin then all of a sudden turns a #KrebBello angry No. I am not too shy nor so outspoken, I'm just in-between with a recent touch of depression.

It all started in early August this year, I have a thread on the predicament that arose (piles/haemorrhoids) with another moniker on this forum. I choose to swap moniker out of respect for the contributors; didn't want to make their meaningful piece appear ineffective to other people suffering from Piles (haemorrhoids) who might stumble on the thread for a possible solution. Their case may not be as "problematically weird" as mine embarassed

Aside from finding a cure for the pile, I have also taken time to reflect on my life... made a list of everything that stresses me out, seeks support (as stated above) and changes my diet to a degree. Thanks to a godly sister from Nairaland who offers free therapy on WhatsApp, but things haven't changed much. Partly because I lack access to a proper healthy lifestyle to hasten my full recovery/cure.

Lately, I suspect my inability to be gainfully employed to be responsible for the negative clouds hovering over my life.

So I'm writing this post to reach out to Nigerians on Nairaland to please come to my rescue, especially those in the ICT sector. I need an online job to survive this phase of my life;

I can typeset
I can build a website
I know can create graphics for print and web etc.

The reason why I need an online job is that it'd give me time to work on my pace and in a way that suits my body, I can do it while lying down or walking around in my room. This is not something a 9 - 5 job setting will grant me.

In summary, all I need a cure and getting cured comes with a cost. I believe getting this online job will put money in my pocket to attend to my needs without being a burden to my fellow human, and within a short period of time, it will wipe away all negative feelings that bring about depression in my life.

Thank you for taking out time to read my post.

You can PM or send a mail to localmantried [at] gmail .com

PS. I can't compete on Fiverr and Upwork. Nigerians are not respected plus, I don't have much data for a strong VPN.

Regards.
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Depression, Please! by PeacenLove2: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
OP, sorry about your situation. I can only pray you get the help that you need.

I hope the mods take this to front page so a lot more people can view this and hopefully someone that can really help comes your way.

Hold your head up. You will be fine. wink

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Depression, Please! by TiredLividSoul: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
PeacenLove2:
OP, sorry about your situation. I can only pray you get the help that you need.

I hope the mods take this to front page so a lot more people can view this and hopefully someone that can really help comes your way.

Hold your head up. You will be fine. wink

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Depression, Please! by TiredLividSoul: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lalasticala

(1) (Reply)

Earlier Today H.E Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Declared Open A 3-day Confer / ALBUM: Fireboy DML – Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps / Infinix S5 Lite - This One Is For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.