Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) (1783 Views)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Takes Their Friendship To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by Alimani: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nollywood actor, Gideon Okeke, on Sunday took his newborn baby, Udo, to church for baptism.

Married to CEO of Catch 22 Model Management, former Miss Chidera Uduezue, the couple had a few friends and family members in attendance.

Gideon and Chidera married in April of 2019.

Their traditional wedding took place in December 2018.

See more photos; https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/actor-gideon-okeke-takes-baby-church-baptism

Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by Alimani: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2019

Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
I will comment later
Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by Praizenews: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by Alimani: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
sad
Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
The pikin tall like him papa, congrats
Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hope my PHONE BATTERY will last more than this UNION...??
Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by Ciaos: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
The baby resemble Linda ikeji baby.
Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
I'm even scared of saying congrats. Because if anything goes wrong, no one will refund it back to me.
Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by Amuocha: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
So Gideon don settle undecided
Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Motherhood has really changed Chidera shocked shocked... Congrats dear friend ❤️
Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Baptize a baby. What does the infant know.
Re: Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Takes Their Baby To Church For Baptism (Photos) by joseo: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
nicepoker101:
Baptize a baby. What does the infant know.

I wonder o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wendy Williams Farted On Live TV & Summer Walker Can’t Stop Laughing / Marriage Is Not Sex - Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh Over Her Ex Husband / Destiny Etiko Show Off Her Dance Step After Putting Her Father To Rest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.