Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

White Balckberry Bold 9700 And Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / White Balckberry Bold 9700 And Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale (1025 Views)

Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. / My Htc Touch Pro 2 Won't Browse Again / How Do I Manually Configure Mtn Gprs Settings On An Htc Touch Pro 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Balckberry Bold 9700 And Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale by triistar86: 3:09am On Oct 29, 2010
Available for sale is a white blackberry bold 2 for sale. The phone was personally used for three weeks in the US hence its in 100% Mint condition and would easily pass for brand new. Its completely unlocked and would work for any gsm carrier. It comes with all accessories and some are still in their plastic and never used. I want 52k no less for this phone. Trust me you wont get this deal else where in Naija.

The package includes:
Unlocked Blackberry Bold 9700 (white)
White leather case
Pink Rubber case
headset
Usb cable
Wall charger
Blackberry installation cd and manuals
And of course the Box.

The picture below justifies it.

I wont leave a number on here if you are seriously interested shoot me email @ shegunbalo@yahoo.com. You will get an immediate response with the number you need to call to pick it up. Phone is already in lagos.

Re: White Balckberry Bold 9700 And Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale by triistar86: 3:13am On Oct 29, 2010
More pictures. . . . .

Re: White Balckberry Bold 9700 And Htc Touch Pro 2 For Sale by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 29, 2010
WHAT ABOUT THE HTC ? INBOX ME THE PICS AND THE PRICE, goodviktor@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Tapping Another Person's Call / Which Isp Can I Use In Ifo/ Sango Otta? / Gionee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.