Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies (28841 Views)

FG Procures ‘Used’ Mass Transit Buses For Nigerians - Sahara Reporters / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Governor Sani Bello Procures 100 Tractors For Farmers In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by Ttipsy(f): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
who noticed, the place is beautiful
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by samdigo90: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
welcome development
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
I am really in search of words to describe how preposterous it is for State Governments to be the ones funding a federally controlled Police Force. It's no secret that the Nigerian Police Force is so wretched and lack the needed equipment and training necessary to be of better service to the citizens that they're supposed to serve and protect. They are so poorly equipped, funded and trained that it makes you wonder how the heck the country still exists as a civil society. The federal Government in its bid to control every security apparatus of the country, had taken on too much responsibility than it can adequately and successfully manage. In civil societies, policing is done and controlled at the local level so as to be able to control and prevent crime in the communities. I think it's about time that the Federal Government relinquishes total control to the states. If it insists otherwise, then it should also be able to maintain the force and provide all the necessary equipment and training that they need to serve and protect the public. The money that all these state governments spend to equip the Police in their various states are monies been taken away from other projects. If the states are good enough to fund and equip the Police force, they should be equally good enough to be in control of their affairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by Digitron: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
I am not a fan of gburugburu but I have to commend him on this.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by Ebenebobo: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Every administration with fleets of vehicles. Do they collect it back at the end of their tenure?
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by Typhoonsbane: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wow 360 vehicles, now that's something.
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by ojibole(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Very laudable..Every state should do thesame to help the Nigerian business grow thereby creating room for more jobs
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by yeman1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
That's very nice of him
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by meccuno: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

He didn't buy, you complain.
He didn't buy Innoson, you complain.
He didn't buy plenty, you complain.
He bought plenty but not Innoson, you complain.

Now, he bought plenty Innoson, you're complaining.

Them use am do you?
grin
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by OruExpress: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Enugu is seriously in God's hands.

Nigerian brain. A man is improving his state and it's because of God. Instead of learning what that man is doing and replicating it, you'll now run to church.
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by HillsBlaze(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Chai! see as he go procure Sienna for SARS..... ndị eke nwé gi
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by OruExpress: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
I love the Forest Guard concept and the vans look great.
Kudos to the governor and Innoson
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
First governor to patronise locally made vehicles in the Yeast... though the vehicle is only re-assemble here

I can see....nah Chinese motor wey innoson motor they re-assembly...
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by Risingblue008(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Its OK, bt dat of sienna,hmmm olokpa go do worst
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by Amudeneogu: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
I Thank governor Ugwuanyi for providing these vehicles for securities in Enugu State, I urge him to give it to people who will use it for the purpose because the people he gave the other ones he bought before are using as their private properties .
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
THERE SHOULD BE DRONES TO MONITOR THE ACTIVITIES OF CRIMINAL HERDSMEN AND MOTOCYCLES AND HORSES TO ENABLE THE FOREST GUARDS TO ENTER DEEP INTO THE FORESTS. THOSE BUSES FOR FOREST GUARDS,CANT MOVE INTO FORESTS.
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by akpunda86: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
bajeen:
Sienna as Forest Guard vehicle? Methinks rugged 4WDs will do a better job. Good job from the government

Mumu governor.fatso.im in enugu lets know if na for all this bad road they will ply or fly on d air.d man just made me hate fat dumb guys
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by newwater: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
God bless innoson motor the executive governor and me
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by searchlight: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Good one from Ugwuanyi.
Innoson brands are rugged and durable.
Other states should follow this lead.
Afonja Muslims might not agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by Susu888(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Afonja painment ..loading

Painment for wht exactly? 360 vehicles??

undecided don't make me laugh..

Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by crafteck(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Good one from Ugwuanyi.
Innoson brands are rugged and durable.
Other states should follow this lead.

You must have used quite a few...
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by EdiAbali: 1:31am On Sep 12, 2019
martineverest:
kinda too much....the governor house want to loot,simple

SO HE SUPPOSED TO EMPLOY MIYETTI-ALLAH TO COME AND GUARD OUR FOREST RIGHT?

STUPID MUHAMMADIAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 12, 2019
Igbo amaka. grin

Alhajachinyere right now

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki gmbuharii anonimi simplyleo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by akbahbah(m): 4:52am On Sep 12, 2019
Good news. Let's promote our brands. Thank you sir
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by LZAA: 5:31am On Sep 12, 2019
immhotep:
Igbo amaka. grin

Alhajachinyere right now

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki gmbuharii anonimi simplyleo
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by dikeizu1(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2019
For doing this, remains 50% actions b4 you can travel abroad!
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by Princeton92(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2019
It's Innoson Carrier trucks/pickups NOT Innoson Hilux vans, we need to know better how to describe our vehicles...
Hilux is a brand name in the Toyota family N van is a kinda vehicle as we have sedans, SUVs, MUVs, Vans, Minivans etc...

Guru guru, you do well, whether too small OR too much you still try abeg
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by BonkePeter: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2019
Good move while it trigers more innovations because they will be people to patronize
Re: Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies by BrainSanitizer: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
crafteck:

You must have used quite a few...
Not really.
But I know people who have and still are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) / President Buhari Worshiped At Al-Nabawi Mosque In Medina (Pics/Video) / Labour Party Defeats PDP, Wins Nsukka/Igbo-Eze South Reps Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.