Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 (39072 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Electricity Discos With The Highest Revenue In Q1 2023 / Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Perkins2018:

Only a dumb fool makes up foolish statements like you.
Try and travel to those places southwest propaganda media paint as undeveloped, then compare with your southwest west Haven .
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2019
immortalityk:

Lol I've just seen that u are nothing but a troll
U don't know what u are talking about
After showing pics
I give up
It's u people that always seem to know south west better than the south west people themselves
been to anywhere else apart from the southwest your whole life? I know you don't even know roads out of the southwest
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Sonnobax15(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2019
immortalityk:

No be only over seas na over ocean
Get out of here with your bullshit
Rubbish,u collect money more than any sw states
U still have mouth for comparison
Atleast we ain't complaining unlike you the yorubas..
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2019
baby124:

Even humans have all run from Delta state. Half your population is in Lagos State hustling. Even with a lower population you can’t do anything creative. Are you all in government unevolved, subhumans? Ekiti is 100 times better. That you even have the guts to clown Lagos which is picking up and packing the shit your government refuse to pack, which resulted in most indigenes running away from the state is baffling. You need to pray for God’s mercy for the lies and shamelessness that lives within you. grin
Okay kid . If that will make you feel better about ekiti where humans should not live
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by immortalityk: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
been to anywhere else apart from the southwest your whole life? I know you don't even know roads out of the southwest
Lol,im a researcher,that's all I would say
U are trying hard to be like some people on nairaland
Whatever sha
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by immortalityk: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Atleast we ain't complaining unlike you the yorubas..
When did yorubas complain?
When have u seen Yoruba's complain on nairaland
I don't have to tell u the tribe that complains on nairaland
U know them yourself

1 Like

Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Sonnobax15(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2019
Funny enough,majority of the afonjas talking all sorts of trash about the s/s haven't stepped their feet out of their muddy soils..,i'm drained in total bafflement!
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by OkutaNla: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2019
immortalityk:

U should be ashamed of yourself
Delta collects money more than Lagos Ogun osun all sw states and u have mouth to talk
Go and challenge rivers and bayelsa
U guys are shameless

Those two shameless bums from the Niger Delta you are arguing with ought to bury their heads in shame. Upon all their allocation you will not see any groundbreaking infrastructure in the entire Delta state. Asides a flyover that was built at asaba during uduaghan's tenure, that state has nothing to write home about. Even small Osun has way better world-class infrastructure than Delta state that receives the highest allocation in the entire country. Below are pictures of November 27 interchange at Oshogbo followed by the Bisi Akande Trumpet bridge at Gbongan (both at Osun state), which were built by Aregbesola. Apart from Rivers and Akwa Ibom which are also oil rich, no other SS or SE state can boast of such magnitude of infrastructure (carried out by a state government). They are waiting on FG to come and build such for them while squandering their oil wealth. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by baby124: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Okay kid . If that will make you feel better about ekiti where humans should not live
Delta states is one of the worst states to live in Nigeria. Amidst all the money. Let’s not even go to Rivers and Bayelsa. Worst, worster, worstest... if there is anything like these words in the dictionary. Shame! Big shame!!! Never talk about Lagos again because we take care of your people who are a drain on our state, because all you do in government house is steal.

2 Likes

Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2019
immortalityk:

Lol,im a researcher,that's all I would say
U are trying hard to be like some people on nairaland
Whatever sha
Researcher that dig up lies and propaganda on Google? researcher that have not leave his home state
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Sonnobax15(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2019
immortalityk:

When did yorubas complain?
When have u seen Yoruba's complain on nairaland
I don't have to tell u the tribe that complains on nairaland
U know them yourself
lol....No worry,they'll soon come after you...i rest my case bro..
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2019
immortalityk:
Aba Dirty pigsty
I will update you with real osun pictures and video soon
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2019
immortalityk:
Osogbo in osun clean
Will give u clear view of osogbo soon not computer or edited one.
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by baby124: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2019
OkutaNla:

Those two shameless bums from the Niger Delta you are arguing with ought to bury their heads in shame. Upon all their allocation you will not see any groundbreaking infrastructure in the entire Delta state. Asides a flyover that was built at asaba during uduaghan's tenure, that state has nothing to write home about. Even small Osun has way better world-class infrastructure than Delta state that receives the highest allocation in the entire country. Below are pictures of November 27 interchange at Oshogbo followed by the Bisi Akande Trumpet bridge at Gbongan (both atbOsun state), which were built by Aregbesola. Apart from Rivers and Akwa Ibom which are also oil rich, no other SS or SE state can boast of such magnitude of infrastructure (carried out by a state government). They are waiting on FG to come and build such for them while squandering their oil wealth. Smh. Cc baby124.
Lol. They don’t have shame at all. Don’t mind them. Government agents defending the indefensible against their own people. See their indigenes here even crying out. Well, what is to be expected? Will a monkey not dance for a banana if you ask it to? These are the types deceiving the governor and being sycophants all over the state because of what they can eat. If the governor decides to work, they will have to earn their salary which will be a disaster for brain dead morons like them.
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Sonnobax15(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2019
OkutaNla:

Those two shameless bums from the Niger Delta you are arguing with ought to bury their heads in shame. Upon all their allocation you will not see any groundbreaking infrastructure in the entire Delta state. Asides a flyover that was built at asaba during uduaghan's tenure, that state has nothing to write home about. Even small Osun has way better world-class infrastructure than Delta state that receives the highest allocation in the entire country. Below are pictures of November 27 interchange at Oshogbo followed by the Bisi Akande Trumpet bridge at Gbongan (both atbOsun state), which were built by Aregbesola. Apart from Rivers and Akwa Ibom which are also oil rich, no other SS or SE state can boast of such magnitude of infrastructure (carried out by a state government). They are waiting on FG to come and build such for them while squandering their oil wealth. Smh. Cc baby124.
Keep on displaying photos of yankee 4 us to see!
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by baby124: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Lmaoooo. That is yankee? If this looks like yankee to you then you need help! No wonder you are here arguing about your state like a blind dragon. When you are not exposed you will think commissioning a few trees is development.

Even with all these Osun needs to do more. It’s not even close to good enough. Yet they are doing more with their allocation than Delta state which gets so much more money. What a massive shame.
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by immortalityk: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Will give u clear view of osogbo soon not computer or edited one.
Which computer edited one
I have a separate folder for aba
Na fire for fire

1 Like

Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by baby124: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2019
immortalityk:

Which computer edited one
I have a separate folder for aba
Na fire for fire
cheesy
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by ken6488(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2019
Proudly deltan

cheesy Haters can go and hug a transformer
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by OkutaNla: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2019
Sonnobax15:

Lmao. That isn't Yankee bro. I understand how you feel because you lots only have to travel abroad or the SW to see such infrastructure. Google November 27 Interchange Oshogbo, and Bisi Akande Trumpet bridge. I have even attached pictures of both projects during their construction stages. That is Osun o (ipinle omoluabi), not abroad. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Sonnobax15(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2019
baby124:

Lmaoooo. That is yankee? If this looks like yankee to you then you need help! No wonder you are here arguing about your state like a blind dragon. When you are not exposed you will think commissioning a few trees is development.

Even with all these Osun needs to do more. It’s not even close to good enough. Yet they are doing more with their allocation than Delta state which gets so much more money. What a massive shame.
There is nothing captivating in-there...you guys should be glad delta state is in Nigeria because i've seen and heard alot of yorubas outside 9ja who claim to hail from warri but actually don't know where it's situated...even you too must be longing to visit here..
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2019
mrvitalis:
This less than what some hospital in USA get per month

What

Lecturer in Canada even get 1m$ researt grants
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

I was having a discussion with a friend this morning that supports Atiku and I told him this. Two set of men can lead this country out of where we are.

1. A military person that is not selfish. A typical example will be Jerry Rawlings.
2. A full blooded civilian that will be voted in by the masses and not a single big man can say I invested into his campaigns and elections and start dictating policies etc after winning. Typical example is how Donald Trump won the US elections. There are no stakeholders that can decide for him. All the major politicians and rich men that sponsor elections supported Hillary. Those that would have supported a republican candidate other than Donald Trump backed out because of their hatred for Trump. So he is doing what is best for the Americans without anyone obstructing him.
Exactly what we need here in Nigeria but majority of our youths like the fools and slowpoke still supporting this present government and the opposition are the real obstacle to our progress and not the politicans. They abound this forum. Everything you stated up there are exactly what we need.

1 Like

Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by baby124: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2019
Sonnobax15:
There is nothing captivating in-there...you guys should be glad delta state is in Nigeria because i've seen and heard alot of yorubas outside 9ja who claim to hail from warri but actually don't know where it's situated...even you too must be longing to visit here..
Warri I have spent some time living in these states. They are terrible for the money they are allocated and other revenue they collect. Your governors should be paraded naked in the markets. The level of theft in these oil rich states is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Naijaarchive(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2019
Sonnobax15:

That not Yankee... That's oshogbo... I think you need to visit
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Sonnobax15(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2019
baby124:

Warri I have spent some time living in these states. They are terrible for the money they are allocated and other revenue they collect. Your governors should be paraded naked in the markets. The level of theft in these oil rich states is disgusting.
No be lie..
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Sonnobax15(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2019
Naijaarchive:

That not Yankee... That's oshogbo... I think you need to visit
That must be the only lively and habitable place in the whole of the yoruba empire i guess.
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by IGBOSON1: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
The allocation is justified.

What cannot be justified is the work done.

But I thought South East is among the highest oil producing zones. Why is buhari marginalising the SE like this? Or has he forgotten it is the money from SE that is being used to fund Katsina budget? Not fair.

Care to tell me who said or told you South-East ‘is among highest producing zones’? Or that’s just you paraphrasing?

You do realise though that Igboland (and not the Nigerian delineated and contrived ‘South-East) is the highest onshore oil and gas producing region in the entire country!?

I know exactly what the purpose of this thread is: to say Nigeria is being ‘fair’ to the oil producing states, and that any shortcomings are entirely their own fault! wink

1 Like

Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2019
immortalityk:
Which computer edited one I have a separate folder for aba Na fire for fire

The ones you have here are the ones we use our hands to give you...
But I will dilute even with bedrooms in osogbo...that you will believe.
If you ready...Oya
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
I heard more bout delta state when "uduaghon" was the governor, what's happening okowa?

To who much is given, much is expected

my brother.nothing is happening in delta o.infrastructure wise,the place is getting worse
Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Naijaarchive(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2019
Sonnobax15:
That must be the only lively and habitable place in the whole of the yoruba empire i guess.

LOL... I guess you haven't been to Ibadan as well?

Re: 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 by Perkins2018: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Try and travel to those places southwest propaganda media paint as undeveloped, then compare with your southwest west Haven .

I hope those ones complaining on this thread are from south west too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo / Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) / Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.