Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

11 Year Old Chinonso Eche Shows Off His Football Skills To BBC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 Year Old Chinonso Eche Shows Off His Football Skills To BBC (685 Views)

Zlatan & Bella Shmurda Show Off Dribbling Football Skills (Video) / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills / Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Year Old Chinonso Eche Shows Off His Football Skills To BBC by HgsMediaPlus: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Chinonso Eche is the 11-year-old football freestyling superstar, who hopes to be a Super Eagle one day show off his football skills to BBC Africa.

According to the interview with BBC Africa, Chinonso Eche said he started his love for football at the age of eight years old.

My dad showed me some videos of Leo Messi, Rolnadinho, and JJ Okocha, since then I started practicing he said.

He also said talked about how he entertained friends in school, and how they called him 'Amazing Kid Eche'

Watch the amazing video and see more
Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/11-year-old-chinonso-eche-shows-off-his-football-skills-to-bbc.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 11 Year Old Chinonso Eche Shows Off His Football Skills To BBC by HgsMediaPlus: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

Re: 11 Year Old Chinonso Eche Shows Off His Football Skills To BBC by Praizenews: 5:44am On Sep 12, 2019
Wow

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Tuface Idibia In Big Brother Africa / Miss Nyekachi Douglas Has Emerged As Winner Of The Most Beautiful Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.