Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Great Escapist! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Great Escapist! (181 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Escapist! by akinsmail51: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
One of the typical characteristics of snails is that they always look for way out, they always dare to make way for themselves whenever they are put in captivity, they are great escapist. Even while working on a snail pen or within the snail house, if care is not taken, smart snails will evade the captivity. Many a time, I do pick up wandering snails within my compound around my snail pens.

Few years ago, I kept 500 snails (which I planned to supply the following day) in one of the empty rooms where I live, the doors and windows (iron mosquito nets) shut but to my surprise, they made way for themselves. I lost some snails due to the incident. I was on the way to the mosque around past 5am, when I stumbled upon some snails wandering in the compound.

Hence, one of the essential tasks for a snail farmer/handler is daily inspection of the snail house, other known as pen. Make sure the housing unit remains intact or quickly fix the damaged section or else such a farm will be at risk of not only loss of snails but also an open invitation to snail predators.

My enterprise, The Merciful Merchants, is always available to offer guidance, advice and mentorship on how to set up, run and manage a profitable commercial snail farm. Feel free to contact us, our numbers are FREE. Call Owolabi on 08024743010 or WhatsApp 08065524808.

(1) (Reply)

Review Of VOOPOO VINCI Mod Pod / Agriculture / Hydrid Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.