Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You (71125 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by mamajj17(f): 1:37am On Sep 12, 2019
Somethings are left unsaid Miss Ibrahim lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by Haykinsofficial: 4:15am On Sep 12, 2019
You sha don unfriend him but las las you can't unsex him...
Ovokovoko

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by Damfostopper(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2019
Big, small or waheva..... he fvck you thou....... once fvck cannot be unfvck

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by iykee101(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2019
Its quite clear that even if your ex boo is endowed down there that u wont be able to enjoyed his cus as a mother of one,yours is expected to be widened and deep but there are few guys who are over naturally endowed with hyperactive urge, guess what? am one of them :DIts quite clear that even if your ex boo is endowed down there that u wont be able to enjoyed his cus as a mother of one,yours is expected to be widened and deep but there are few guys who are over naturally endowed with hyperactive urge, guess what? am one of them
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by Emeluephils(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2019
When you were enjoying the cassava you never told us it was small o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by Youngs247(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2019
Ok we don hear.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by Yoighaman(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2019
Onyi22:
Some r looking for a christian guy that is loaded with cash and this one is talking about small panis, Na wa oooooo

Why not load up yourself with cash and then look for a Christian guy?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2019
You all have commented on what i wanted comment on.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by BlueAir: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2019
I have said it and ill kepp saying it.that guy was a foool to have apologised.let him bear her take advantage of it
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by princejenks(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2019
This revelation of hers clearly shows she lacks class despite her good looks. She should have passed on the question but her lack of class made her think she can get back at her ex by making this trashy revelation, beauty without brain

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by Malawian(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2019
If not for Big gbola, what will a babe like Juliet be doing with a guy like Iceberg?

Leave story for tortoise jare.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by wildfire2000(f): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
So, any lady that speaks up about their ex should be tagged with a smelly pussy?

Must she speak? She for ignore nah
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by SirGod: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
If that is the case, then go for Donkey's.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You by Ganjafama(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Emeluephils:
When you were enjoying the cassava you never told us it was small o
I saw your pm. The email I used in my nairaland is inactive. Mail me on sagayt@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.