Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Just Got This Audio Now On Whatsapp On 2 Missing Ladies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Got This Audio Now On Whatsapp On 2 Missing Ladies (510 Views)

2 Missing As Police Name Victims Killed In USA Consulate Envoy In Anambra / Five Killed, 2 Missing, Property Destroyed As Flood Wreak Havoc In Yobe (Photo) / Police Find 2 Missing Children 5 Years After, Arrest Suspected Abductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got This Audio Now On Whatsapp On 2 Missing Ladies by Moboj: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
In the audio the lady said her friend was sent a WhatsApp message for a job,she didn't know who they were
They sent 30k into her account for it so she should come meet them for like the delivery, she never came back, they used her phone to send the same message to two of her friends, one went,the other didn't go,now it's the two of them that are missing.
It became clear to the last friend now
she was crying in the audio while passing the message
It's been 3 days now since they've been gone
I don't know how I can send the audio from my WhatsApp to this place,it was forwarded to me
Re: I Just Got This Audio Now On Whatsapp On 2 Missing Ladies by FamousMonk: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
You will still go missing too..
Re: I Just Got This Audio Now On Whatsapp On 2 Missing Ladies by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Stoopid idiot....instead of coming to social media and writing this rubbish.... run to the police and get these bastards kidnappers arrested....

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Audio Now On Whatsapp On 2 Missing Ladies by Moboj: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Stoopid idiot....instead of coming to social media and writing this rubbish.... run to the police and get these bastards kidnappers arrested....
I'm sure you saw the "forwarded to me"
I'll pass
Re: I Just Got This Audio Now On Whatsapp On 2 Missing Ladies by Moboj: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
I'm sure you saw the "forwarded to me"
I'll pass wink
Re: I Just Got This Audio Now On Whatsapp On 2 Missing Ladies by Moboj: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
FamousMonk:
I'm just going to ignore this
I hope you had a lovely day kiss
Re: I Just Got This Audio Now On Whatsapp On 2 Missing Ladies by Cutehector(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
FamousMonk:
this is a threat to life. Dominique pls address this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Coach's Mother Reveals What Kidnappers Told Her Before Released. / Man beats wife to death over food / Hollywood Actor Harvey Weinstein Sentenced To 23 Years Inprisonment For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.