Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Three Facebook Ad Secrets That Change My Life! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Three Facebook Ad Secrets That Change My Life! (245 Views)

How To Change My Opay Account Number / Learn The Secrets That I Used To Make Over N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber / Can I Change My BVN Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Three Facebook Ad Secrets That Change My Life! by Gns247: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
You see, my fellow nairalanders, everything in life as far as human beings is concerned move in the field of psychology,
The earlier you get this clear the better for you and your business!

Why? The reason is simple; psychology deal with human psychic, his emotions and reactions to things around him.

Now lets face it, have you ever wondered why you chose a particular thing ahead of some things else? Why does some things easily get you irritated or bore? What makes you to easily click on some sponsors ad? And want to make sure you read the sales copy to the end?
I will leave you with the question to ponder on.

Why do I bring all this, after all it is all about social media marketing and selling. how does it concern us here?

You see as far as business is concerned you are dealing with humans being every day.

let's try to demonstrate this; put yourself on the spot.
Assuming you login to your Facebook or Instagram and somebody make an offer to give you a free gift by possessing one of their products wouldn't that sound cool?

I think it will! Why? Because everyone loves gifts not really because we need the gift but the gift is a clear demonstration of value or appreciation. So in designing your social media content and concept you must try to put this things in place if you want to achieve great results from your social media.

If you're into business and have not discovered this Facebook ad secrets join me using the link below ���I'm organizing a one day webinar to teach 50 serious people who want change their business before September ending by using simple psychological tricks that revolutionize my business.
This is going to learn:

#THE PSYCHOLOGY OF BUYING

# CUSTOMERS MOTIVATION

# AROUSING CUSTOMERS EMOTION

# SOCIAL MEDIA PROSPECTING

#TARGETING MYLES

https:///GrllQC1Qhw0JZACOAT4iZT

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Money, Wants To Sell The Building / Buying Over 180days Limited Paypal Account / Retailing Of Cement - Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.