Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Advice For Sisters - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Advice For Sisters (684 Views)

Endtime Advice For Straight Guys In Europe On Ladies(pics) / Nigerian Girls What Do U Like Abt Yr Fellow Sweet Nigerian Sisters? / Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Sisters by dezobo(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2007
hello ladies,
please i want to use this medium to tell u some facts and truth about guys and realationships. the truth is that if a brother toast s u or tries to woo you and u know very well that u are in love with him or that u are attracted to him, please my beautiful sisters dont keep that brother posted.
the reason is this. the longer u keep posting him pretending not to like or admire him, the quicker the love and passion fades away from him. he may persevere and come after u for sometime. believe me ladies, this time, he is not coming for the love anylonger; he is coming for that precious things between ur legs as a punishment for the suffering and tough time u gave to him.
during this period, he may still look nice and caring but the truth is that the love is no longer there. thats the reason after u fell for him and not long afterwards he dumps u and go for another girl, all because of the tough time u gave him.
i have come to understand that if a guy is genuinely inlove with a girl, he is first timid and shy to go after her. usually it's circumstances that make them meet, and the guy takes a hold of that chance. when this then happens, and the girl inturn decide to give him tough time, wat do u think will become of that guy's feelings? u have betrayed it.
he wouldn't hate u for that, but the love will die cos of that betrayal, and by the time u eventually fall for him, he wouldn't cherish u as he would have done it if u fell for him the initial time. now ladies, understand this: falling for a guy doesn't mean that u are cheap.NOT ATALL. atleast it shows u have ur willpower and the ability to take ur choice.
but if on the other hand u did not even have a slight feeling for him, then u can go the extra mile to do watever u want to as long as u know u will not fall for him. a good example to cite this is this home movie titled BLACK BRA. and another example is this beautiful and lovely girl i have as a girlfriend, but the truth is that i don't love her as i would have loved her cos she gave me a whole lot of tough time even when she loved me.
so my wonderful sisters, BE WISE. i love u all. NEVER ALLOW A GUY TO USE U AS HE LIKES. U HAVE PRESTIGE AND DIGNITY. WE ARE ALL EQUAL.
if u care u can call me on 08034348342. my name is WASHINGTON.
Re: Advice For Sisters by iice(f): 5:31pm On May 17, 2007
Bwahahahahaha, seriously? Please do educate us on relationships as we do not know what relationship are about. LMFAO grin grin Soooo many holes in that long speech that i need my beer to keep the high of laughing going. From toasting to Cheap and everything in-between. The things people set themselves up for i tire!!!! Please don't generalize.

*Skimming through and reaching for my beer* Laughin my frozen butt off people need to really get a clue and get with the program sheeeshhhhh

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies: Do You Really Enjoy Being Sucked? / Why Is It Difficult To Find A Muslim Girl For A Relationship / I Need Pretty Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.