Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada (45868 Views)

Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix / Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate / Policemen Chasing Yahoo Boy In Akute Injured Passersby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by mknigeriagreat: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
And a whole dailytrust reporter couldn't take a simple picture of people not to talk of making a video. So sad. Journalism has gone into the gutters.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by captianfreeman(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
And this same man is heavily indebted to civil servants and pensioners in kogi state undecided
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by Majid1990(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
olatade:
foolish man!
please make it more elaborate very foolish man yeye Bello
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by daddytime(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
symbianDON:

as in ehnnnnnnnn!!!.....even driver nor follow for the one chance grin

I tell you...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by ojo6464: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yeye Bello spray money while the state workers are dieing in hunger
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by Bhamson: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Meti99:
If kogi people vote this man into power, they are the most miserable/foolish people of this generation, walahi
APC must have perfected plans to rig him back to power. He can't win in a free and fair election
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
I thought their is a law in this country that once u throw cum spray our currency that u will b arrested and prosecuted abi na dollar him dey spray shocked

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by JayPeeOham: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
"Our reporter, who was caught up in the gridlock which lasted for just ten minutes, observed as the governor wind down the glass of his vehicle and displayed eight of his fingers (4+4) while some motor park touts at the popular Wazobia Park were seen hailing the governor as they rushed to grab the money."

So una dey take stlye tell us say una reporter no follow park the moni abi?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by lozanni(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Which kind youthful exuberance is this? undecided
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by 77up(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Am I the only one that doesn't believe this story, pic or video would have proof it enough because I don't think that guy can be so stupid to that extent in doing this now .
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by cororado(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
E come b now wey I don finish NYSC for gwaz
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by webngnews: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by DaRuud(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
alizma:
CBN will not talk now

EFCC , Police , ICPC , SARS . . . . .
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by awetaiye2015: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
If not that Nigeria is a failed state, this miscreant of a governor should be prosecuted for misconduct. That is not expected of a leader. That is wat touts would do.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by Reference(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
adeiza4u:
I disagree with you totally, it's not the people that brought this man to power if you don't know. He somewhat came in by providence not the people. Once I finish my studies this year, I'll jet out of this state by God's grace.

Your response is exactly whst he means. You will rather 'jet out' than face the issues. 'A reflection of the society' he means is that thorns grow when the garden is not tendered because the farmer is too lazy to cultivate.

The citizens of those countries you run to did not flee from misgovernance to Africa or the moon. They stood and fought for a better future, a future you now seek to flee to and they are still fighting throughout the developed world as we speak from the States in the west to HongKong in the east.

So whenwver you get there you will remain the odd one out in a society that offers itself to constant change for the better. But Nigerians typically are not willing to sacrifice anything... just like Yahaya Bello. They flee so that the weeds grow.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by ocelot2006(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please nobody from Kogi should complain about unpaid salaries again.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by Reference(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
77up:
Am I theonly one that doesn't believe this story, pic or video would have proof it enough because I don't think that guy can be so stupid to that extent to this that at this era .

Oga. There is no country in the world that gives politicians the benefit of doubt. There is no developed country (mark the word - developed) on earth where politicians are not held in suspicion, no country in the world where politicians are not at the bottom of the ladder of public opinion... except in nations such as Nigeria with absolutely docile inhabitants. What is the point in defending an individual who has no iota of interest in your existence.

Even nations that constantly advance and develop are not satisfied with the way they are governed and always push their leaders, but Nigerians with the worst set of political leaders still find it in themselves to shield them vigorously from public angst. Will you tell me after 4 years you donot know the personality and pedigree of that governor....

Keep playing the ostrich with your destiny.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by MiseryIndex(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Peasants Every Where U Go
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by nerorex01: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Meti99:
If kogi people vote this man into power, they are the most miserable/foolish people of this generation, walahi

And what happens to the Nigerians who voted "the clueless one" grin grin grin grin

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by israelmao(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
If Kogi people unite to teach Bello a lesson of his life I believe no matter how they plan to rig the WILL of the people will prevail.Many civil servants died because of several months of unpaid salary.Where did they now get this money?When you think through Nigeria's situations you will have no option but to say SOWORE was right.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by Soso990240(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
That's one thing useless Yahaya Bello knows how to do best. While I was serving in Kabba, This man came and Dino came for KABBA DAY. While leaving, this man sprayed money at a particular busy kabba T junction. Thank God say motor no kill people for there. A fellow Corper picked 3k... and I was like" Thank God u are not from here. He just bought their future ".

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by limitless777(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
adeiza4u:
I disagree with you totally, it's not the people that brought this man to power if you don't know. He somewhat came in by providence not the people. Once I finish my studies this year, I'll jet out of this state by God's grace.

hmmmmmmmmm.....
I concur with U just that it's a very very sad environment and situation we have found ourselves.
Imagine it takes a private citizen to volunteer and bear the exorbitant cost of airlifting the endangered Nigerians in South Africa while our government sat back with no intention or measure in place to rescue the embattled citizens of the country over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by crackhouse(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
...and this thing happened and nobody captured the video.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by stieyven(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
daddytime:
Kogi enter one chance bus without a conductor.

What a Yeye Bello
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by Bbbwings: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Olalan:
What a way to govern........the political class are really messing up the people. Having impoverished the people they make them dummies
Fixed
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by Americanboy35: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
See the type of politicians Nigeria has in government,i pity the future of that country called nija
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by gabbasin: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Vote buying in advance
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by Bbbwings: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Reference:

Your response is exactly whst he means. You will rather 'jet out' than face the issues. 'A reflection of the society' he means is that thorns grow when the garden is not tendered because the farmer is too lazy to cultivate.

The citizens of those countries you run to did not flee from misgovernance to Africa or the moon. They stood and fought for a better future, a future you now seek to flee to and they are still fighting throughout the developed world as we speak from the States in the west to HongKong in the east.

So whenwver you get there you will remain the odd one out in a society that offers itself to constant change for the better. But Nigerians typically are not willing to sacrifice anything... just like Yahaya Bello. They flee so that the weeds grow.
Ours is a peculiar situation. We do not speak a common language. Different tribes with different agenda.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by Earthquake1: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

Shove your bible up your ass
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by perdollar(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Governor of Abuja
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada by obentenyson(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
blood money...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race / The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.