Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace (39372 Views)

Edwin Ijeoma Who Renounced Nigerian Citizenship, Expelled From South Africa / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace by TMKsouth: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2019
babaolofin:

This is one of the numerous questions those coming back should answer. They have seen both sides. Another question is that the very few SA in Nigeria are very calm and gentle and strictly mind their business. Why did some Nigerians in SA create cartel and become too noticeable to the security agencies and media?

Unfortunately its the good ones that left SA. The bad ones will remain put because crime pays for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace by atoleybaba(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2019
Lol funny thing was it passed above my house at ikorodu. Immediately it passed, my network just disappear so out of curiosity, I decided to play with flight radar to see which plane had passed....lo and behold it was air peace....even the plane brought back the bad vibe of south Africa. Imagine it "xenophobe" my mtn network....u can see the flight part passing right above my location.... In other news, plane fast oooo....imagine where it had reached before I accessed the app and screen grabbed, that is around sango ota

Re: Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace by follock007(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2019
You people are a disgrace to boy-scout paramilitary.
Your pendulum toy is broken...
Extrajudicial activities will get you killed. (Putting garri in people's mouth when they sleep for them to chew on or remove their clothing or put a paper and set it on fire). Remember what happened to children having a camp fire party when Freddie Kruger and Jason is in town? The Russians call them baba yaga meaning The BoogeyMan

[s]N/B... Boogeyman is not boogey banty or emma boogie oh those ones killed my parents (as part of extrajudicial practices or an expensive joke and got paid for it) and now they are all asking me for my mother's sister who in the military during Abacha, at this stage they are getting military soft-wares involved to stalk, blackmail and assault me physically but keep me in without ability to make money and go find a solution outside their web, they are tracking this script now by putting satellite pipes through my nostrils, ears, anus and even eye... some have workshop inside my head, some take the next, some my stomach, they are a cooperative and i want them to know that they are dead meat to me.. So help me God[/s]
Re: Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace by mechanics(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2019
Congrats to them.
Re: Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace by Champneys: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Ekabo oo.
Welcome to Next Level. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) / Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects / Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.