Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Please I Need Past Questions For Midwestern Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Past Questions For Midwestern Scholarship (1105 Views)

Shortlist For Midwestern Scholarship Aptitude Test 2023 / How To Apply For Midwestern Oil Scholarship 2018 For Undergraduate / Apply For Midwestern Oil And Gas Company JV University Scholarship Award Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Past Questions For Midwestern Scholarship by phylliss(f): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hello!
I just received a message from midwestern oil and gas that I've been shortlisted to write the aptitude test for the scholarship. Please I need help from somebody that has written the exam before to please shed light on how the exam will be like. Thd nature of their questions and anything that will be helpful.
Re: Please I Need Past Questions For Midwestern Scholarship by success99464: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2019
Same with me, I have no idea either
Re: Please I Need Past Questions For Midwestern Scholarship by Matawaa: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pls, someone should epp.
Re: Please I Need Past Questions For Midwestern Scholarship by okpak2ochuko(m): 2:04am On Sep 13, 2019
phylliss:
Hello!
I just received a message from midwestern oil and gas that I've been shortlisted to write the aptitude test for the scholarship. Please I need help from somebody that has written the exam before to please shed light on how the exam will be like. Thd nature of their questions and anything that will be helpful.

Same here

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Aspirants 2020/2021 / NSE Rewards 2020 Best JAMB Candidates With N16m (Photos) / Meet The Most Brilliant Boy In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.