Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning (622 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by lekanation(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
I killed this puff adder in my farm today.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by lekanation(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by majamajic(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Op , sorry is that u, holding the snake ?

I just wan start respecting myself here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by Educharles(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by Nuclear99(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Front page
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by Davash222(m): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2019
majamajic:

Aswear.
Make person no come dey insult grandfather for here.
That cap on his head alone is scaring me. People with that cap are mostly diabolic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by Yusfunoble(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:

Aswear.
That cap on his head alone is scaring me. People with that cap are mostly diabolic.

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by internationalman(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2019
lala star sorry I meant lalasticlala right now

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by Yusfunoble(m): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2019
I’m sure say na OP dey snap, he dey fear to hold the snake grin
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 12, 2019
Dwarf snake
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by lekanation(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2019
majamajic:

Nope, I am not
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by lekanation(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:

Aswear.
not me.. I gave it to the man
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by sultaan(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
That is a puff adder

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by lekanation(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
sultaan:
That is a puff adder
yeah.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Farm This Morning by slawomir: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Please

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial On How To Load Prepaid Cards / See How Girls Turn Into Lesbians Easily / Nissan Murano For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.