Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke (1876 Views)

ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic / This Bola Ahmed Tinubu Interview Is A Masterstroke / Elections: FG Announces Closure Of Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 3:19am On Sep 12, 2019
It allows farmers sell well with high prices and reduces wastage of produce but above all favours Buhari's favorite region.

Who else agrees?

3 Likes

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by slivertongue: 4:00am On Sep 12, 2019
border closure is to check economic sabotage. the border has not improved d economy and will not

1 Like

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by Bluezy13(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:
It allows farmers sell well with high prices and reduces wastage of produce but above all favours Buhari's favorite region.

Who else agrees?

No one

2 Likes

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bluezy13:

No one
Never claim to know people's mind on issues like this. In another news, rice that sold for 14,500 is now 19,000.
Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by ayokellany: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Never claim to know people's mind on issues like this. In another news, rice that sold for 14,500 is now 19,000.

Additional 3500 income to Nigerian farmers, Buhari is indeed a genius.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 1:24am On Nov 22, 2019
The funny thing is the govt makes it sound like a ploy to block leakages associated with rice, flour and other major imports but some strategic produce like tomatoes and onion could have been allowed in same way only 41 item were denied forex by Buhari's govt.

The man clearly wants his people to sell their harvest more than he wants to teach erring Benin and Niger a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by Area4Area: 1:44am On Nov 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The funny thing is the govt makes it sound like a ploy to block leakages associated with rice, flour and other major imports but some strategic produce like tomatoes and onion could have been allowed in same way only 41 item were denied forex by Buhari's govt.

The man clearly wants his people to sell their harvest more than he wants to teach erring Benin and Niger a lesson.
Since you know this, why can't you go into tomato and onion farming and start making your millions just like his people? Nobody would ask if the tomato or onions is from the north or south, they must buy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 1:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Area4Area:
Since you know this, why can't you go into tomato and onion farming and start making your millions just like his people? Nobody would ask if the tomato or onions is from the north or south, they must buy.
I am not that impulsive and naive. What if bubu kpais and Osinbajo doesn't close bother next year. I will now be stuck with tramadol drinking farmers who can outwork even tractors after losing my 9-5 hustle. You try well well. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by Area4Area: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I am not that impulsive and naive. What if bubu kpais and Osinbajo doesn't close bother next year. I will now be stuck with tramadol drinking farmers who can outwork even tractors after losing my 9-5 hustle. You try well well. Thanks.
You can see how lazy you are, why can't you work as hard as they do?
Bring us your tomatoes and onions and we'll buy them which you're smiling to the bank

1 Like

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by jahsharon: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:

I trust you, lazy youth full of hatred and bitterness. All you want is just for Buhari to "kpais", and immediately Buhari "kpais", money will start falling from heaven for you. Let me remind you, several people like you who wished Buhari death have themselves been buried. Go and find work.

3 Likes

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by gtown: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
I so much like all the answers to this perdition personified.
Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2019
jahsharon:

I trust you, lazy youth full of hatred and bitterness. All you want is just for Buhari to "kpais", and immediately Buhari "kpais", money will start falling from heaven for you. Let me remind you, several people like you who wished Buhari death have themselves been buried. Go and find work.
I think say brain dey your skull, but be like say na kidney dey there.
From the motive behind close of border, you have allowed your unrestrained zombism led you to accusing me of wishing Buhari death.
If you are half or even quarter as reasonable as you are trying to portray yourself, you would realize bubu doesn't have to close the border to all goods. Onion and tomatoes for example cannot be economically imported from Asia or anywhere outside west Africa. He could have used same strategy he used for the Forex when he avoided only 41 items by allowing tomatoes and onion in but blocking rice, oil and tin tomatoes.
Your zombism wont let you see that. It only made you see death for bubu out of your insecurity. Carry on enh...nothing do you....otondo.
Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2019
gtown:
I so much like all the answers to this perdition personified.
You can be more direct o.

1 Like

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2019
Area4Area:
You can see how lazy you are, why can't you work as hard as they do?
Bring us your tomatoes and onions and we'll buy them which you're smiling to the bank
You brain has been darkened by partisan politics I guess. Can Benin Republic import tomatoes and onion from Spain or Thailand? Not economically feasible, common sense then dictates that Buhari isolates these items and enforce a partial border close as against closing the border to goods locally produced in ECOWAS states.

Your brain won't see that. Never. You go and drink tramadol and give your wife VVF because you want to out work illiterates who believe in imaginary virgins.

1 Like

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by SalamRushdie: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Too many dull people in Nigeria abeg

1 Like

Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Too many dull people in Nigeria abeg
Dullness entails what u just did.
Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
with the current inflation and Buhari's refusal to open border, I am beginning to feel like a political prophet. lol......
Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Dullness entails what u just did.

You attacked a fellow wailer who I think is in support of your theory.

In that post where you mentioned 'kpais', I know you didn't wish bubu dead, but assuming if he dies due to old age.
Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2020
CrescentMoon:

You attacked a fellow wailer who I think is in support of your theory.

In that post where you mentioned 'kpais', I know you didn't wish bubu dead, but assuming if he dies due to old age.

Your brain doesn't appear functional. no be only fellow wailer, na fellow jailer.
Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
. . . what many couldn't see while on a ladder, I saw, while lying face down. Now that Dangote is being permitted to go through the same border, we can see where the border closure is aimed at.
Re: Tightening Of Borders Security By Buhari Around Harvest Is A Masterstroke by CodeTemplar: 4:46am On Mar 02, 2021
... north to south truck blockade now.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Emir Of Kaura Namoda Is Dead / ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu / Second Biafra War Is Coming - Rev Emeka - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.