Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' (16194 Views)

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by TooMuchStuff: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2019
Word
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2019
Same Zoo that you get all you wants from, Same Zoo you were born and raise even Fore-father, Same You you get married and Same Zoo you Bore your Children into. And you will die and Buried in the Zoo..' SHAME ON YOU FFK, Because If Truly Nigeria is a Zoo you won't do all such in it, The True is That, is Either You Brain have been eclipsed by your Drug Or You are Ranting For The Fact That your Corrupt Token have no Hope Of Continue Coming......
-
Nigeria is not a Zoo.
Even if Nigeria is a zoo.
I am proudly Zooan
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by uncle212(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2019
ok
sarrki:

You are a patriot
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by efighter: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2019
FFK, a betrayer and traitor just like his father Chief Oluremi Fani-Kayo (QC, SAN).
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by donkuso(f): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2019
My friend shut up, the tribunal did not grant them access and approval for Forensic audit, it was stated that it is not in the electoral act. Slave do u understand.....

emkz:
No. If Nigeria is a zoo, FFK is an animal because animals live in zoos. I don't think Nigeria is a zoo because I am not an animal and I don't feel captive.

FFK, you have a law degree from University of Cambridge, one of the top institutions in the world. I am not a lawyer, but without a law degree, a layman knows you need to back all your allegations with evidence. Atiku's case was dead on arrival because he made several claims that are unprovable. He claimed voters were bribed with Tradermoni, he claimed that INEC server had the real results, he further claimed that results were transmitted with card readers. No lawyer worth his law degree would mess himself up trying to prove such a case.

Why did our judiciary overturn elections in Ekiti, Osun and Edo States? One reason is that Tinubu hired forensic experts to do audits on fingerprints on ballots. When the courts were convinced that there was overvoting, the illegitimate votes were simply deducted and voila, ACN was declared the lawful winner. You don't appeal to the emotions of judges and fail to provide evidence and expect them to cave. Nigeria's laws don't work like that. FFK of all people should know that.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by Onlyonebuhari: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2019
When all the elective positions were given to PDP in Zamfara, u hail it buto now controlled by dark forces.
Mr plane crash shut up or jump into a lagoon if you aren't satisfied with Nigeria.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by Naijboy: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2019
FamousMonk:

The same zoo where you'd die and get buried as an e-warrior earning a 30k paltry salary for being irritatingly gullible and licking the feet of a zombie for the rest of your pathetic existence.

*Spits angry
Gbam! Nothing more to say.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by Naijboy: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
sarrki:

I hardly reply this days to ipobians
To you any one with a contrary opinion to your stupid opinion is ipob. It is time you get life.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by Naijboy: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
efighter:
FFK, a betrayer and traitor just like his father Chief Oluremi Fani-Kayo (QC, SAN).
All afonjas are betrayers and traitors including you. It just run in your bloods.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by NGpatriot: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
You, your wife,your children and the rest of your family are animals inside the zoo.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by Adex73(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
...and you ffk is number one monkey in that your so call zoo.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by niyidenrele: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
FamousMonk:

The same zoo where you'd die and get buried as an e-warrior earning a 30k paltry salary for being irritatingly gullible and licking the feet of a zombie for the rest of your pathetic existence.

*Spits angry
but the same Bible that we both believe in says ,there is Joy in hardworking,he went further by saying, despise not the small beginning, .. inasmuch he didn't scam,cheat ,and steal ,it's just a matter of time before God listen to his prayers
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by 77up(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
mejai:
Hehehe

All of you calling Nigeria zoo and all of you defending Nigeria no to be zoo..... Please sheath your swords and take one animal name o
Names don dey finish o

Me Na Dolphin
Lala Na snake
Lemme go for lion jeje jare grin , can't be running away all the time from both small and big animal in the zoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by symbianDON(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
emkz:
No. If Nigeria is a zoo, FFK is an animal because animals live in zoos. I don't think Nigeria is a zoo because I am not an animal and I don't feel captive.

FFK, you have a law degree from University of Cambridge, one of the top institutions in the world. I am not a lawyer, but without a law degree, a layman knows you need to back all your allegations with evidence. Atiku's case was dead on arrival because he made several claims that are unprovable. He claimed voters were bribed with Tradermoni, he claimed that INEC server had the real results, he further claimed that results were transmitted with card readers. No lawyer worth his law degree would mess himself up trying to prove such a case.

Why did our judiciary overturn elections in Ekiti, Osun and Edo States? One reason is that Tinubu hired forensic experts to do audits on fingerprints on ballots. When the courts were convinced that there was overvoting, the illegitimate votes were simply deducted and voila, ACN was declared the lawful winner. You don't appeal to the emotions of judges and fail to provide evidence and expect them to cave. Nigeria's laws don't work like that. FFK of all people should know that.
don't mind the clown. He probably thinks writing 'big' grammar can faze everyone. Even Atiku himself knew he would lose at the tribunal with the comical way his legal team kept making outrageous and unfounded claims. I guess FFK is a pig in the zoo he is in.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' by symbianDON(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
emkz:

don't mind the clown. He probably thinks writing 'big' grammar can faze everyone. Even Atiku himself knew he would lose at the tribunal with the comical way his legal team kept making outrageous and unfounded claims. I guess FFK is a pig in the zoo he is in!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju / Ngozi Olejemes' ₦1.3 Billion Trial Stalled As The Ex-NSITF Boss ‘Slumps At Home’ / “we Pay Police To Kill Police, N500,000 Per Head” – Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.