Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Help: French Scholarship To France!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: French Scholarship To France!! (383 Views)

2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: French Scholarship To France!! by Kwekwemaster: 6:12am On Sep 12, 2019
Greetings to everyone, I am Arukwe, Ifeanyi Ikechi a recent first class graduate of French/Education from Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri affiliated to University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
I wish to solicit for full scholarship and sponsorship from the French embassy Abuja to enable me study French linguistics at Masters level in France. I am passionate about the French language and believe my educational pursuit in France will enhance an in depth knowledge of the French language.
A tweet has been created to this effect through the tweeter handle @kwekwemaster. Follow me and retweet too. I also welcome more ideas and suggestions on how to accomplish this feat as well as how to take it to Nairaland front-page. I believe we can achieve this academic dream.
God bless everyone that will make it a reality in advance. Merci à tous!

Cc
seun
lalasticlala
Richiez
Fynestboi
olawalebabs

Re: Help: French Scholarship To France!! by Kwekwemaster: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2019
I wish us a blessed day ahead!
Re: Help: French Scholarship To France!! by Kwekwemaster: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Help: French Scholarship To France!! by Kwekwemaster: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2019
D'accord.

(1) (Reply)

Please!!Advise A Candidate / Top Ten Facts You Didn't Know About General Sani Abacha / How To Get 1500+ On The SAT | How To Crack The SAT Exam & Perfect Study Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.