Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

…decision Good For Eagles – Iroha ! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / …decision Good For Eagles – Iroha ! (537 Views)

Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory / Iroha:yekini Played For Free, I Can't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

…decision Good For Eagles – Iroha ! by wales(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2010
Super Eagles assistant coach Benedict Iroha has said the decision of the Nigeria Football Federation to pick either Samson Siasia or Stephen Keshi for the vacant Eagles job is good for the team.

The NFF went back on its decision to advertise the coaching post on Wednesday and shortlisted the former internationals for the job.

Iroha told our correspondent on the telephone on Thursday that both coaches were capable of doing the job and returning the team to winning ways.

”Both of them were my former colleagues in the team and they are both highly disciplined,” Iroha said.

”I believe the NFF may have a problem in making the final choice because they are both good for the job but whoever is eventually appointed will definitely improve the Eagles. I would not mind working with any of them if I‘m called upon.”

The Eagles are scheduled to play a friendly game against Iran in Tehran on November 17 and 20 players have been invited for the encounter. Iroha said the players were carefully selected in order to build a strong squad for future competitions.

The 1994 Nations Cup winner said, ”There is a plan to have three Eagles team so that we can call upon any player at any time for a particular match. All the players in the team were closely monitored in their respective clubs before they were called upon.”

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201010292271162
Re: …decision Good For Eagles – Iroha ! by manmustwac(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2010
Good decision

(1) (Reply)

Friendly Match Highlight / Ujah To Mainz Or Copenhagen? / Fifa Clears Ameobi, Moses For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.