Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death (13249 Views)

Trailer Kills 2 FUOYE Students Who Are Siblings & A Bike Man / Lagos Shuts Ojodu Grammar School Over Students’ Death / FUOYE Student Shares Eye Witness Account on Clash, Absolves Erelu Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Morphinne: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you can continue editing my post to suit your foolishness, reasonable people knows better

you're cursing on the other post that stray bullet will hit you, it shall happened to you as you wishes to others except if I wish you that, your parent will cry because of you on that soon

May you be shot dead if you just corrected the grammatical blunder I pointed out may same happen to me if I did what you said I did lol |mbecile
I like calling you by this your name it suits you
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Morphinne:

May i be shot dead if you just corrected the grammatical blunder I pointed out may same happen to me if I did what you said I did lol slowpoke
I like calling my papa by this my slowpoke name, it suits me

Amen it will happen before this month end. I'll be here to read that news
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Morphinne: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you can continue editing my post to suit your foolishness, reasonable people knows better

you're cursing on the other post that stray bullet will hit you, it shall happened to you as you wishes to others except if I wish you that, your parent will cry because of you on that soon

Editing your post? No I pointed out where you erred okay. Know I understand your condition, sensible reasoning is hard for you. English also is hard for you
I understand how depressing that must be on you Mr graduate lol
May you be shot dead if you later corrected that grammatical blunder you put there earlier and may same happen to me if I did what you just said I did
Educated mumu
I dey here gidigba to troll mumu like you until my next ban haha
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Morphinne: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

Amen it will happen before this month end. I'll be here to read that news

Lol
Demented mumu
I think we now know who's editing posts
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2019
Morphinne:

Lol
my father is a Demented mumu
I think i now know who my dumb father was

a world class iidiot cannot give birth to a Noble scholar. you're the replica of ya papa stupidity
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2019
Morphinne:

Editing your post? No I pointed out where you erred okay. Know I understand your condition, sensible reasoning is hard for you. English also is hard for you
I understand how depressing that must be on you Mr graduate lol
May you be shot dead if you later corrected that grammatical blunder you put there earlier and may same happen to me if I did what you just said I did
Educated mumu
I dey here gidigba to troll mumu like you until my next ban haha

how can you troll a troller and be bragging. trolling make my day anytime

you palatable fooool want to exhibit your foolishness for free. I know foolishness give you joy and I dey here for u
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Morphinne: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

how can you troll a troller and be bragging. trolling make my day anytime

you palatable fooool want to exhibit your foolishness for free. I know foolishness give you joy and I dey here for u

Seniorman abeg no vex
I no know say e go pain you like this grin
|mbecile
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Morphinne: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2019
Morphinne:

Seniorman abeg no vex
|mbecile

Mr Mumu graduate oya correct the grammatical blunder wey dey ur sigi before you start shouting it's your demented papa that edited it to suit his propaganda

Correction: on a mission to attain not attained okay?
Lol ode

Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Morphinne:

Seniorman abeg no vex
|mbecile

you're just promoting your lineage hallmark so is understandable why you keep mentioning your lineage eulogy imbeciles in all posts.

I can't stop you from embracing your lineage tradition here. just dey look moniker next time before jumping like loose monkey on my posts, I'm not here for kid like you
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Morphinne: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you're just promoting your lineage hallmark so is understandable why you keep mentioning your lineage eulogy imbeciles in all posts.

I can't stop you from embracing your lineage tradition here. just dey look moniker next time before jumping like loose monkey on my posts, I'm not here for kid like you

So this gobsite is still in severe pain lol
I think I need to stop gracing a brain-dead like you with engagement. Here is a piece of advice for you, It's never too late go back to school, work on your vocabularies okay? grin
But seriously na play I dey follow you play I no knw say d thing go enter your body like this grin
In a nutshell you've and will always be a dunce stop being too hard on yourself cos this is how nature wants it to be okay
Embrace your cross and move on
Peace grin
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Morphinne:

So this gobsite is still in severe pain lol
I think I need to stop gracing a brain-dead like you with engagement. Here is a piece of advice for you, It's never too late go back to school, work on your vocabularies okay? grin
But seriously na play I dey follow you play I no knw say d thing go enter your body like this grin
In a nutshell you've and will always be a dunce stop being too hard on yourself cos this is how nature wants it to be okay
Embrace your cross and move on
Peace grin

how does all this jargons you wrote declined my facts that your imbecility is an hereditary?

I don't even bother reading the babysit post, blabbing like homeless piig as usual. you better dial ya psychologist number asap because this your unnecessary smiles shows you're close to psychatric
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Morphinne: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

how does all this jargons you wrote declined my facts that your imbecility is an hereditary?

I don't even bother reading the babysit post, blabbing like homeless piig as usual. you better dial ya psychologist number asap because this your unnecessary smiles shows you're close to psychatric

Haaba crybaby try moving on na
Okay I'm sorry. Now crawl back into your burrow. Those dimwits you call families are there waiting for you
But sincerely I'm sorry, move on with your life
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Morphinne:

Haaba crybaby try moving on na
Okay I'm sorry. Now crawl back into your burrow. Those dimwits you call families are there waiting for you
But sincerely I'm sorry, move on with your life

stop disturbing your dumb self I don't have time reading all this your imbecilic post, safe it for your fellow imbeciles

you've been giving the attention that you're dying for, now can you go and complete your brain surgery, dummy?
Re: NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Morphinne:

Mr Mumu graduate oya correct the grammatical blunder wey dey ur sigi before you start shouting it's your demented papa that edited it to suit his propaganda

Correction: on a mission to attain not attained okay?
Lol ode

are you this jobless or you're just promoting foolishness for free here?

I guess today na stupidity day because the way you imbeciles are jumping at my mentions is really so surprising. just imagine this one screen grabbing mere profile to showcase his own stupidity

you need to visit your both maternal and paternal home, one of them must surely have one brain issue that's telling on you or how can someone choose to be stupid to this level? mehn Nairaland need a cleansing from all these runaway psychatric patients

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All African Students Union Honour Prince Ishola With Africa Leadership Award / Nigerian Lecturers Are Still Using Old Methods To Teach - NACOSS President / 2020 UTME: JAMB Registers 700,000 Candidates In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.