Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Presidential Tribunal: Why I Cannot Congratulate Buhari – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal: Why I Cannot Congratulate Buhari – Fayose (275 Views)

Election Tribunal: Why LP, PDP Shouldn’t Panic Over Inec’s Objections – Effiong / Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu / Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Presidential Tribunal: Why I Cannot Congratulate Buhari – Fayose by Amarachi1990: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2019
The immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has given reasons he cannot congratulate President Muhammadu Buhari over his victory at the Presidential Election Tribunal on Wednesday.

The court ruled that Buhari was duly elected as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria during the presidential election held on 23rd February 2019.

The tribunal ruled that electronic transfer of results which was the crux of the opposition’s petition did not take place at any level.

Reacting, Fayose dissociated himself from any congratulatory message to President Buhari that might have been issued in his behalf.

According to him, he can’t author such statement because he is a believer in PDP and Atiku 2019 project

The former governor added that his PDP and Atiku will also appeal the judgment of the Presidential Election Tribunal.

On his Twitter page, Fayose wrote: “Nigerians should disregard any congratulatory message issued in my name on the outcome of the Presidential Election Judgment.

“My party has indicated its intention to appeal the judgment, and as a party man and believer in the PDP/ATIKU 2019 project, I can’t author such statement.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/presidential-tribunal-cannot-congratulate-buhari-fayose/

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Why I Cannot Congratulate Buhari – Fayose by Mynd44: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2019

(1)

Appeal Court Reserves Judgment In Suit Challenging Dino Melaye’s Election / Only 110 People Pay Above N10m In Taxes In Lagos–sanwo-olu / Customs Removes Four Vehicles Without Import Duty From Abuja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.