Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago (52108 Views)

Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Malaysia-Based Man For N58 Million Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Midas01: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
What do both mean?
superior1:
Nina lowo now Wiwo lewon
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Karemarealty288(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
I just noticed E-Money has been absent from online show-off for over a month.... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by frog12: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
these idiots spend money like e dey their bed when they go nigeria. no wonder when you see these people with all the expensive suits and shoes, they are criminals!

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Teel012(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
toyinjimoh:
One is responsible the other one choose to be fraudster... Such is life fe
what makes you think they're both not fraudsters?? What makes u think d "actor" is not the Nigerian arm of d cartel?? And lastly, what makes u think the FBI or efcc won't get to him eventually?? Never assume, just read and move on. Nobody knows who's clean and who's not. Acting in Nigeria is not enough to live a flamboyant lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by koboko69: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
After all this school...he still chose fraud

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by GavelSlam: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
pickatyou:

Then get off IG and get a life instead of wishing evil on people.

What if the accused comes out innocent.

Innocent.

grin
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Obere4u: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
tat123:
FBI arrests 40-year-old Kenneth Ninalowo for $1.5 million money laundering in Chicago

40-year-old Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo believed to be a brother to Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo has been arrested by the FBI on charges of laundering over $1.5 million in Chicago.

The money, according to the FBI is derived from scams targeting an unnamed Chicago-area community college and an energy company, who were defrauded into sending approximately $5 million to fraudulent bank accounts controlled by Ninalowo and his partner, 27-year-old Brittney Stokes.

The two were charged as part of a larger investigation, which included the arrests of over 280 individuals, including 167 in Nigeria, 18 in Turkey and 15 in Ghana. The Department of Justice says arrests were also made in France, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, and the United Kingdom.

Kenneth Ninalowo is however said to be a brother to popular Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo. He is the second child of eight children and a native of Ikorodu Lagos state Nigeria.

Though LIB cannot independently verify their relationship, Bolanle Ninalowo's bio online however says he also spent alot of his growing up years in Chicago same as Kenneth;

'Bolanle was bred in Lagos before traveling to Chicago in the USA when he was only 15 years old. After getting to the US, he spent another 15 years studying and graduating from Devry University with a BSc in Accounting. He didn’t end his education there, he furthered at Keller Graduate School of Management in Chicago where he got a Masters in Marketing'.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/9/fbi-arrests-40-year-old-kenneth-ninalowo-for-15-million-money-laundering-in-chicago.html

Why is the name in BOLD not making headlines as his Nigerian counterpart
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Cousin9999: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
And whites all over the world steal trillions every day from Africa.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
philip0906:
lol...After una go blame Buhari. The typical excuse from fraudsters & criminal elements in Nigeria is they blame poverty, blame government & make all sorts of foolish positions just to justify their selfish & criminal acts...shior!

The average Nigerian is a greedy, covetous and unsatisfied soul.

We wey dey hustle legit, we no get 2 heads...

Yeye
You defined Nigerians well.
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ugosample:

what is this one saying now
The raw truth.
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by GMbuharii: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
A miner
grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
philip0906:
lol...After una go blame Buhari. The typical excuse from fraudsters & criminal elements in Nigeria is they blame poverty, blame government & make all sorts of foolish positions just to justify their selfish & criminal acts...shior!

The average Nigerian is a greedy, covetous and unsatisfied soul.

We wey dey hustle legit, we no get 2 heads...

Yeye
Don't mind the idiots, I am glad that FBI has taken up the mantle to dismantle these lazy lots grin grin
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Flamzey00(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
durubennie:
grin
Thank God for FBI a more functional organisation if it's EFCC now they will collect bribe.

The way this guy's intimidate people on IG eh you will think that your life is worthless..

Next up
E moni
hushpuppi
mompha
B naira
And so on

Your family member is part of the list. Don’t be too sure that your dad is part of them. Idiot
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by LZAA: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
GMbuharii:
A miner
grin

Lzaa immhotep
Able accomodators grin

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
LasLas, Bros Don cast!!
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Divit(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

I and my generation are not thieves. IF na your papa born you well enter that yahoo yahoo thing if you have not started and let us see if you won't rot in jail. Supporters of evil doers. How can you come here telling me this nonsense. If na your mama shed blood ontop ur head, do yahoo if you no go die. Useless lazy youths. IF everyone is doing yahoo who will you guys be scamming?

LFAO grin
It’s obvious that this lad here has been oppressed to the maximum level enough to make him despise his life and in the effect, turn sadist and ill-wisher.
Boy, I’m not condoning crime nor am i lauding all its perpetrators but neither will i not speak the truth that you yourself ain’t clean enough to judge someone’s else act.
Just make sure your scoreboard had no record of sins before judging another or quoting me next time.
Thanks for coming. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by sacx: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Is he still a Nigerian? Man is 40 and left Nigeria when he was just 15. So we can say the US environment contributed more to his ignominies.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by timesup234: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cousin9999:
And whites all over the world steal trillions every day from Africa.

Na that dey tire me. White people are the greatest criminals stealing from Africa every second. But all these yahoo boys are complete idiots. You make so much and cant stay lowkey and start something reasonable with your life. Very loud people
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by mknigeriagreat: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Divit:

LFAO grin
It’s obvious that this lad here has been oppressed to the maximum level enough to make him despise his life and in the effect, turn sadist and ill-wisher.
Boy, I’m not condoning crime nor am i lauding all its perpetrators but neither will i not speak the truth that you yourself ain’t clean enough to judge someone’s else act.
Just make sure your scoreboard had no record of sins before judging another or quoting me next time.
Thanks for coming. cheesy

Some of you don't know how to choose your words carefully before spitting them here. That you are not clean doesn't make me dirty. Just because your politicians are looting all your funds now justifies the actions of cyber criminals like that boy? Like I said go into cyber crime and you will do the time. The then EFCC is not the now EFCC. Politicians stealing will also face the music one day. Rome was never built in a day but this country will be great again. IF you are dirty, that is your own problem and you will definitely face the music for being dirty. I repeat again I am not dirty and will never do anything dirty and my kids are being raised in the same way never to do anything dirty. Like president Buhari said during the elections about ballot boxes thieves, you will pay with your life.
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by anonymous1759(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
drips8:
I wonder why people commit crime especially black people in America very well knowing it's a highly racist country.

The law always seems to catch up with the criminals over there

The media only released the guys picture and left the partners pic all just to cover her arse because she's white.

You don't know the Evil these white agencies do to the blacks in the united states they only allow you see what they want you guys to see.

If follow their local channels and newspapers you'll see how white cop plant drugs and put innocent blacks in jail for no reason. '' when they see us '' is one of those movies you need to see so your perception will change about blacks.

Crime is a personal thing not race no matter how the media paint us I'll not believe any shiiit black is the best Race. We're the best people our wickedness is not up to half compared to the whites.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
durubennie:
grin
Thank God for FBI a more functional organisation if it's EFCC now they will collect bribe.

The way this guy's intimidate people on IG eh you will think that your life is worthless..

Next up
E moni
hushpuppi
mompha
B naira
And so on

why are you following them if they intimidate you bros??...you are just jobless and envious..how can you sit down and wish another man downfall, see poverty has eaten most of your brain, that you dont believe in yourself and trust your vision. God forbid

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Some of you don't know how to choose your words carefully before spitting them here. That you are not clean doesn't make me dirty. Just because your politicians are looting all your funds now justifies the actions of cyber criminals like that boy? Like I said go into cyber crime and you will do the time. The then EFCC is not the now EFCC. Politicians stealing will also face the music one day. Rome was never built in a day but this country will be great again. IF you are dirty, that is your own problem and you will definitely face the music for being dirty. I repeat again I am not dirty and will never do anything dirty and my kids are being raised in the same way never to do anything dirty. Like president Buhari said during the elections about ballot boxes thieves, you will pay with your life.

oga politicians are not the only ones stealing, lectures, employees, employers, local government, agberos, teachers, tenants, pastors,government workers, journalists, normal Nigerians like me and you sir

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by nick50(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Afonjaaaaa

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Cousin9999: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
timesup234:
Na that dey tire me. White people are the greatest criminals stealing from Africa every second. But all these yahoo boys are complete idiots. You make so much and cant stay lowkey and start something reasonable with your life. Very loud people

I'm not defending them. I'm just not going to join in condemning desperate petty criminals when you have "crime bosses" doing worse. How about more stories about what nonblacks are doing all over Africa? What about all the whites trafficking African children? What about whites in NGOs and charities assaulting women and children?

There will always be crime like this and it's the job of lawmakers and law enforcement to try to stay a step ahead. But it's the job of society to be informed and recognize bs when they see it as well as understand that much of crime is a symptom of social and economic problems.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by mknigeriagreat: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
PropaMan:

oga politicians are not the only ones stealing, lectures, employees, employers, local government, agberos, teachers, tenants, pastors,government workers, journalists, normal Nigerians like me and you sir

I was only quoting the boy that was supporting the criminal. You are 100%. I tell people shouting Buhari this Buhari that. IF Buhari is removed today as the president, it has not solve 1% of Nigeri'a problems. Buhari is the least of our problems but people all tie it around his necks. We will be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Synthase(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
PussyKing:
grin grin
Kenneth Ninalowo
This name has to be checked properly, we can't be confused..............

What kind of fusion is Kenneth Ninalowo??
Name checkers pls help identify this man cheesy

OK you mean the type of fusion That's definitely CONfusion...
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by kareemkamil(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Which one is Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo. Let's know his Xenofobic name, & where he comes from.
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2019
nick50:
Afonjaaaaa

Cool down my friend the story is much more better and not embarrass like that of the 179 award winners who all put their heads in one brown sand from the east stop giving illegal award. This victim also involve his host as partner. The guy self na American butty.
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by NewDelhi(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2019
baby124:

Bnaira is shouting all over his Instagram that he is into Bitcoin. Baba don de announce just in case FBI is watching. Bitcoin indeed... I de laugh o. Hushpuppi better relocate to his village. It won’t take FBI anything to show up in Dubai and kidnap him and Mompha.
I know bnaira right from his unilag days.. he's an unrepentant fraudster and cheap Yahoo boy.. these days I laugh when I see his Instagram page shouting Bitcoin up and down lol. He just dey use that one cover up. We wey know him history can only laugh at his stupidity.
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Burgerlomo: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
PussyKing:
grin grin

Kenneth Ninalowo

This name has to be checked properly, we can't be confused..............

What kind of fusion is Kenneth Ninalowo??

Name checkers pls help identify this man cheesy

Nah mixed breed grin
Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by Ndipe(m): 2:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Wao!

durubennie:
grin

Next up
E moni
hushpuppi
mompha
B naira
And so on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.