Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Don't Want To Leave Barca - Messi Answer To Critique - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Want To Leave Barca - Messi Answer To Critique (481 Views)

Messi Can Only Leave Barca If €700 Million Release Clause Is Met - La Liga / I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi / Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Leave Barca - Messi Answer To Critique by reportminds: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2019
Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi, has insisted he wants to remain with the club for a long time.

Messi’s future at the Camp Nou became a topic of speculation after it emerged he has a clause in his contract, which allows him to leave at the end of each season if he so wishes.

But Messi told Sport: “Barcelona is my home and I don’t want to leave, but I want to win.I want to win the Champions League, it’s been a long time since we won it.

Barcelona president, Josep Maria Bartomeu, is already working on Messi’s next new deal, which could be his last with the club.

The 33-year-old is yet to play this season due to a calf injury.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/09/i-don-want-to-leave-barca-messi-answer.html

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: I Don't Want To Leave Barca - Messi Answer To Critique by Zanotty(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Who go leave banana island dy go ajegunle

(1) (Reply)

Kante, Emerson And Antonio To Miss Out On Chelsea's First UEFA Match / Today Is Ronaldo Nazario's Birthday. / Suarez, Gnabry, Hakimi & Madrid Slayer Nominated For UCL Player Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.