Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Bbnaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House — Mercy (revelation Time) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House — Mercy (revelation Time) (573 Views)

Bbnaija2019: Nelson Emerges Winner Of The Very First Endurance Challenge / Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos) / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House — Mercy (revelation Time) by Topgbolex(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2019
BBNaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House, Is The Only Thing That Makes Me Have Orgasm’ — Mercy (Revelation Time)

Big Brother Naija housemates, on Wednesday made shocking revelations about their past.

Some of them disclosed their dirty sex secrets.

Mercy Said Only Vibrator Makes Her To Have Orgasm

See Her Shocking Revelation Below;

https://candytv.ng/bbnaija2019-i-brought-vibrator-to-the-house-is-the-only-thing-that-makes-me-have-orgasm-mercy-revelation-time/

Re: Bbnaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House — Mercy (revelation Time) by FamousMonk: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2019
Brought vibrator and left your brain behind...

(1) (Reply)

Khafi Has Been Evicted From The #bbnaija House. / ‘It Will Be Unfair To Call Me Queen Of Afrobeats' - Tiwa Savage / Ghanaian Self Acclaim Millionaire Set To Visit Hushpuppi. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.