₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,637 members, 5,164,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2019 at 08:31 AM

Bbnaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House — Mercy (revelation Time) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House — Mercy (revelation Time) (323 Views)

Bbnaija2019: I Had S*x With Two Blood Sisters On The Same Day (revelation Time) / I Lost My Peace Since Tacha Have Returned Back to This House, Mercy Tells Frodd. / Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House — Mercy (revelation Time) by Topgbolex(m): 11:39am On Sep 12
BBNaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House, Is The Only Thing That Makes Me Have Orgasm’ — Mercy (Revelation Time)

Big Brother Naija housemates, on Wednesday made shocking revelations about their past.

Some of them disclosed their dirty sex secrets.

Mercy Said Only Vibrator Makes Her To Have Orgasm

See Her Shocking Revelation Below;

https://candytv.ng/bbnaija2019-i-brought-vibrator-to-the-house-is-the-only-thing-that-makes-me-have-orgasm-mercy-revelation-time/

Re: Bbnaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House — Mercy (revelation Time) by FamousMonk: 11:40am On Sep 12
Brought vibrator and left your brain behind...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To “ghetto Love" By Wizkid / Ethinosa Shows Support For Tacha, Says 60 Million Nigerians Smell / Geez! Education Minister’s Son Rapes 6 Months Pregnant Woman In Dad’s Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.