Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Attend Our Next Digital Marketing Training In Lagos(the 16th Edition) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attend Our Next Digital Marketing Training In Lagos(the 16th Edition) (157 Views)

Is Lagos The Best Place For Dangote Refinery? / Next Digital Marketing Training In Port Harcourt By Joshua Udom / Top 20: Nigeria Has The 16th Fastest Internet Speed In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attend Our Next Digital Marketing Training In Lagos(the 16th Edition) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Permit me to ask you a quick question… What will you answer yourself by 31st of Dec this year regarding your career and job search? Did you try out ALL OPPORTUNITIES?

An opportunity that has been readily prepared to help you meet your business and career goals.

An opportunity like my strategy-packed digital marketing training that is about to fly away.

(Click here to take advantage of the only remaining seats before they fill up. This is the last chance)

Got Questions? � Call our Course Manager on 08168997794,

Remember the quote, “nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity”

By the time your mind comes in to ask questions of how you couldn’t change your business’ marketing strategy.

Or how you couldn’t learn a skill that could easily help you secure a high paying job that can guarantee you a monthly pay of ₦375,000 or more.

Remember that you had every chance you needed to learn all the in-demand strategies and skills that can boost your business by 5X faster, which you can even monetize and render as a service or teach other businesses.

See one of our students who decided to go into training other people in Digital Marketing, now imagine if she charges ₦30,000 per person (which is ridiculously cheap), by the time she trains 10 people in digital marketing, she must have made a whopping ₦300,000 just because she learnt the right strategies from us.

To even add to this, the training could take only 1 week to execute (if she isn't teaching the whole package), and if she does this 10X in a space of 4 months, that will amount to 3 million naira.

Smart right?

If you are still shaky, I understand, but then, this is my promise to you ��.

Now, just to prove to you that we are quite confident in what we tell you, we have made it open to you to refer to our money back policy IF you ever go through all these processes below and still don’t get a result.

1. You must start and finish the course and follow the simple step-by-step instructions we will give you and implement them.

2. You must use the support and the resources that are available to you (they are available to you because you need them to succeed, use them).

3. You must participate in the coaching community and ask for help when you need it (we can't know if you need help unless you ask for it).

4. You must do all the assignments we give you (The assignments are there to ensure you implement and achieve your learning outcome).

Now, this is one policy and guarantee that other digital marketing programs can never offer because they do not trust the results or the effectiveness of their strategies.

Now, tell me, why will you miss this opportunity?

Remember, this is the last time you get to take advantage of our flat-rate before we introduce our increased price.

And to think about it, this is your opportunity to start your journey that can change your business marketing strategies and even teach you more that you can monetize.

Act now or miss this opportunity.
Training Fee: 30,000

Office Address: 234 Agege Motor Road Mushin,Lagos

Training Venue: 82 Allen Avenue 2nd Floor, Wuraola House, 100281, Ikeja

To Secure Your Seat? � Call our Course Manager on 08137037627
Re: Attend Our Next Digital Marketing Training In Lagos(the 16th Edition) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Juliusiji:
Permit me to ask you a quick question… What will you answer yourself by 31st of Dec this year regarding your career and job search? Did you try out ALL OPPORTUNITIES?

An opportunity that has been readily prepared to help you meet your business and career goals.

An opportunity like my strategy-packed digital marketing training that is about to fly away.

(Click here to take advantage of the only remaining seats before they fill up. This is the last chance)

Got Questions? � Call our Course Manager on 08168997794,

Remember the quote, “nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity”

By the time your mind comes in to ask questions of how you couldn’t change your business’ marketing strategy.

Or how you couldn’t learn a skill that could easily help you secure a high paying job that can guarantee you a monthly pay of ₦375,000 or more.

Remember that you had every chance you needed to learn all the in-demand strategies and skills that can boost your business by 5X faster, which you can even monetize and render as a service or teach other businesses.

See one of our students who decided to go into training other people in Digital Marketing, now imagine if she charges ₦30,000 per person (which is ridiculously cheap), by the time she trains 10 people in digital marketing, she must have made a whopping ₦300,000 just because she learnt the right strategies from us.

To even add to this, the training could take only 1 week to execute (if she isn't teaching the whole package), and if she does this 10X in a space of 4 months, that will amount to 3 million naira.

Smart right?

If you are still shaky, I understand, but then, this is my promise to you ��.

Now, just to prove to you that we are quite confident in what we tell you, we have made it open to you to refer to our money back policy IF you ever go through all these processes below and still don’t get a result.

1. You must start and finish the course and follow the simple step-by-step instructions we will give you and implement them.

2. You must use the support and the resources that are available to you (they are available to you because you need them to succeed, use them).

3. You must participate in the coaching community and ask for help when you need it (we can't know if you need help unless you ask for it).

4. You must do all the assignments we give you (The assignments are there to ensure you implement and achieve your learning outcome).

Now, this is one policy and guarantee that other digital marketing programs can never offer because they do not trust the results or the effectiveness of their strategies.

Now, tell me, why will you miss this opportunity?

Remember, this is the last time you get to take advantage of our flat-rate before we introduce our increased price.

And to think about it, this is your opportunity to start your journey that can change your business marketing strategies and even teach you more that you can monetize.

Act now or miss this opportunity.
Training Fee: 30,000

Office Address: 234 Agege Motor Road Mushin,Lagos

Training Venue: 82 Allen Avenue 2nd Floor, Wuraola House, 100281, Ikeja

To Secure Your Seat? � Call our Course Manager on 08137037627

(1) (Reply)

Tricycle Riders Want Fcta’s Support To Grow Transport Sector / Oil Price Falls As Saudi Arabia Calms Supply Fears / Super Charged Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.