Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot (56397 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years / Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Kingpunter: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
The Nigerian business mogul has disclosed how he nearly killed himself after he endured an intense depression.

In an emotional post on social media flaunting his newborn twins, Ubi Franklin disclosed how things were nearly so bad he wanted to end it all.

he said :

April 23rd 2017 after this photoshoot I wanted this to be the last pictures I will take in my life.
On this day I was depressed out of my mind and wanted to take my life.
Today I am grateful to God I didn’t.
What ever you are going through now I promise you it’s a phase, keep pushing it will pass ���

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2T7DfjpuD7/

https://www.thesleak.com/ubi-franklin-recounts-how-he-nearly-ended-his-life-in-2017/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Praizenews: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Haa
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Ciaos: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Na you take your hand cause the depression for yourself.. Thank God say you no die ooo.. life goes on.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Richdad50(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
shocked

If you look into his eyes, so troubled, you will believe what he said. The eyes is the window to the soul. This guy keeps pushing the boundaries of fate, determined to make a difference in life regardless of his past or present mistakes.

If you don't fail, you are not even trying. To get something you never had, you got to do something you never did. Lez Brown once said; Imagine you on your death bed, standing around your death bed while the ghost representing your unfulfilled potentials, the ghosts of the ideas you never acted on, the ghosts of the talents you didn't use. And they are standing around your bed angry, disappointed, and upset. They say; we came to you because you could have brought us to life and now we have to go to the grave together.

So ask yourself today, how many ghosts are going to be in your bed in your time?

Richdad

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by AutoReportNG: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Depression I guess...

Depression is like a time bomb, those passing the phase needed to be catered for specially in terms of words, what to say to them and making them see light at the end of tunnel and most importantly, avoid them being lonely, force them to go out, maybe have a stroll at some time

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by ashantitope: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
H
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by DBossNG(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Nonymartin(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
hmm
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by TruthHurts100: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kingpunter:
The Nigerian business mogul has disclosed how he nearly killed himself after he endured an intense depression.

In an emotional post on social media flaunting his newborn twins, Ubi Franklin disclosed how things were nearly so bad he wanted to end it all.

he said :

April 23rd 2017 after this photoshoot I wanted this to be the last pictures I will take in my life.
On this day I was depressed out of my mind and wanted to take my life.
Today I am grateful to God I didn’t.
What ever you are going through now I promise you it’s a phase, keep pushing it will pass ���

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2T7DfjpuD7/

https://www.thesleak.com/ubi-franklin-recounts-how-he-nearly-ended-his-life-in-2017/

Liar from Harvard.

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by johnchins: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
If you didn't tell us why you wanted to take your life and how you managed to scale through then what's the moral lesson in this whole talk? shocked

13 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Does he know how many of his scam victims have committed suicide. Community pipe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
This story is inspiring... Don't feel suicidal for God sake
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by BlackfireX: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
So

Minus 1 idiots from 200,000 million = 200,000 millio
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by snoopz: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
story story
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by eikechukwu8(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Thank God for your life

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by solmusdesigns: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
sad

Too much of everything can kill, in his own case too many baby mamas and shady contract deals

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by CHARLOE(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ok. Getting married soon? Check our Promo below:
Instagram: @digipix_studio

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Preetychina22(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lol. People that commit suicide don't talk too much.

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ubi is just an attention seeker
Awon team perspire until you acquire before you retire
Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Scatterscatter(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Be lying upandan.. You Sha want to trend undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Wordrep65: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Really? Everybody be looking fine on socal media and you think all is well with them

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by EmmyUrch: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
This guy is one hell of a fake ass. Most things he says are lies. He lives for the gram

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by silibaba: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
c
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Starz825(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

If you look into his eyes, so troubled, you will believe what he said. The eyes is the window to the soul.

Richdad
He was literally looking forward to seeing God soon.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Why take life and its troubles too seriously in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by NosaHenry(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Your junior brother for day rock that suit now. Suicide can never be the answer.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Ekakamba: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Every nicca wanna become an inspiration. They always claim they were depressed but never say the cause of their depression. Mtcheeeeeew.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by ednut1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
The world would have been better is you did. Scammer oshi. Ur suicidal and na photoshoot u go remember. Mtcheew
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by israelmao(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
We have different endurance levels when it comes to facing life challenges if not what is this challenge compared to some other people's challenges.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by FullBlastLight: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth them out of them all!
Suicide has never been d panacea!
May God come through for everyone going through similar ordeal!
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by PeacenLove2: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
TruthHurts100:

Liar from Harvard.

More like Yale kind of liar. Dis guy sha, chai! Reminds me of a Chinese neighbour I used to know, Hetulie. cheesy grin

But I like the message sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Bisi Komolafe Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.