Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh Dazzles In All Blue, Rocks Ruffle Blouse - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dazzles In All Blue, Rocks Ruffle Blouse (32853 Views)

Omawumi Rocks See-Through Blue Ruffle Dress / Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Sheer African Print / Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dazzles In All Blue, Rocks Ruffle Blouse by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bye undecided
seunprodigy13:
come on motunrayo....I was just playing with u...y are u so serious
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dazzles In All Blue, Rocks Ruffle Blouse by joepepsy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
They are lazy nigerian youth.
johnchins:

Whenever any mod just get bored, they looks for one olo.sho and move to FP shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dazzles In All Blue, Rocks Ruffle Blouse by Magic1: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Behind the blue feathers is a heart so troubled and disturbed like the flapping from the wings of a chicken.

Richdad

Exactly what NwaAmaikpe does and earns endless criticism from you. Check yourself.

Note: I’m one of his fans�
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dazzles In All Blue, Rocks Ruffle Blouse by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Magic1:

Exactly what NwaAmaikpe does and earns endless criticism from you. Check yourself.

Note: I’m one of his fans�
Hope you don't follow "them" on the road of zombiesm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dazzles In All Blue, Rocks Ruffle Blouse by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 5:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Freehuman:
First picture she want to release gas from stomach, she remember say as public figure news go carry" Tonto release gunshots from her shithole" grin

Second picture she stand up maintain the gas so he no go loud like Ak 47 , she smile photographer no know. grin

Third picture , she no fit control am again , she regulate the gas comot silent one na so photographer run comot for studio grin

She's been reduced to a bag of carbonated gas, nothing left in her body. Churchill did the right thing.
this guy you are so good in narrating images, please can you narrate this for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy A, Bambam Celebrate Daughter, Zendaya Adenibuya's First Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Darey's Love Like A Movie 3 #LLAM3 / Miyonse: 'I Have Not Seen My Girlfriend Since I Left BBNaija'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.