Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Messi- I Would Be Thrilled If Neymar Came Back - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi- I Would Be Thrilled If Neymar Came Back (431 Views)

Messi: I Don't Like People Call Me God; Mateo 'is A Bastard' / Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation / Lionel Messi: "I Miss Having Ronaldo In La Liga" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi- I Would Be Thrilled If Neymar Came Back by loveinglistic: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Barcelona captain Lionel Messi would be "thrilled" if Neymar returned to the Catalan side but insisted they could still win trophies without the Brazilian.

In an interview with the Catalan newspaper Sport this week, Messi said the return of Neymar, who was at Barca from 2013 and 2017 when he left for Paris Saint-Germain, could only strengthen the Spanish champions.

"I would be thrilled if Neymar came back," said the Argentine.

"I understand that not everyone agrees. That's normal after everything that happened around Ney, the way in which he left, the way he abandoned us. Various Champions League Betting options are available on NaijaBet

"But when you look at the sporting angle, for me Neymar is one of the best players in the world and obviously would improve our chances of getting the results we want."

The summer transfer window saw an...................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2019/09/12/messi-i-would-be-thrilled-if-neymar-came-back/

For Champions League Boosted Odds >> [url]NaijaBet.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Psg Vs Real Madrid: Battle Of Injuries And Suspensions / Join The Best Football Group On Whatsapp / Mohamed Salah Named GQ Middle East Man Of The Year (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.