Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Make Money With Free Digital Products Everyday (Free Training) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Free Digital Products Everyday (Free Training) (399 Views)

11 Hot Digital Products That Are In High Demand Right Now / Biggest Digital Products For Sale / Free Digital Marketing Seminar in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Free Digital Products Everyday (Free Training) by kreate1000: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello Entrepreneurs,
I would be showing you a strategy I use to make money online constantly and it has never failed. You must have heard about digital marketing one way or the other, you might think it’s a big deal, its not really a very big deal in any sense, according to Wikipedia, Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. So in my own words digital marketing is marketing stuff using the internet.
KREATE1000 is a digital marketing concept that helps you create a seamless sales funnel that integrates dynamic digital marketing strategies to help you make more sales online.

Within the next few days you would be given all the tools and information to help you start making real time cash online using our concept.
But firstly here are some of the things you need to understand:
Kreate1000 is a concept that would give you tools needed to step up your online business and start earning almost immediately.
Kreate1000 is a concept that would help you sell digital products online
Kreate1000 would provide you access to over 1,000 digital products you can sell online
All you need to do is implement the concept.
KREATE1000's mission is complete once you have made at least 1,000 sales.
This is not a get rich scheme; you need to put in some effort to make this work.

WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN.

You Must Have A Bank Account where you would receive payments daily

Smart Phone with whatsapp and a browser to view membership site

Gmail Account for better messaging and optimization

Facebook Account.
You would need to sign up for paystack
Paystack is a CBN approved online payment processing gateway.
You need this signup to be able to receive money from your potential clients online.
It is free to signup and start using.

Also You Need to create a blog on
this is where you would create your sales page and upload digital products you would be selling. (You would learn how to change the domain name to a .com domain name.)
NOTE: This concept can be tweaked if you so please if you have higher capacity like you want to do a customized website with domain names and all the rest it would still work.

For my platforms, I prefer using google's for my sales pages because Google is the worlds biggest search engine, so if you use their services you would have some preferential treatment once you tackle authority in your Niche, they would give you a lot of organic sales. You would learn more of this in the coming days.

About signing up on paystack:
Paystack is an online payment processing system that allows you accept payment online from your customers. You would only need a form of identification scanned or snapped well with your phone. Identification like drivers license, National ID Card, PASSPORT etc for paystack to register you.
You would also be integrating this payment buttons so that people would pay directly to you for your digital products, and you receive payment directly into your account.
Next would get access to Digital Products You Can Sell online.

What is a Digital Product?
A Digital product is one you can sell through digital means like eBooks, Software, Video, Audio, membership sites, online courses and the list goes on.
The main work of the site is to give you a free platform where you can house your product.
It can serve as a landing page or even a website if you want to incorporate a customized .com domain to work with the .com blog site.
If you need help getting started with a site search google for how to create a site with .

Now for where you can get Free Digital Products to download and resell you can also search google for reseller programs on google and key into any of the ones you see there. there are also free ones too.

Now put in mind that whichever product you would pick, try and see it has a real target market in Nigeria like I discovered a problem of people want to know how to make money online, so I search for resource material that tend to solve these problems there.

Now once you find the problem you want to solve and you see the digital product that can help eradicate that problem, try and save the image of the digital product, Copy the sales page pitch and save it in a word document or where you can save and edit it later. Always try to customize the sales page to appeal to your target market, don’t just copy and paste the sales page to yours.

Now its time to design you blog
Visit your account and navigate to draft.blogger.com
Click on Pages, Now Click On New Page
ON Page Title write your heading
Click on the open space,
Import image and paste what you have re written.
Publish.

I would Continue once I get 5 comments to show that people are following.

Re: Make Money With Free Digital Products Everyday (Free Training) by Hardeybaryor(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
let's get started.
Re: Make Money With Free Digital Products Everyday (Free Training) by kreate1000: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Once I get more I continue
Re: Make Money With Free Digital Products Everyday (Free Training) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Looks interesting, please continue.
Re: Make Money With Free Digital Products Everyday (Free Training) by kreate1000: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Ok Lets go on

Next step you need to take is create a facebook business page for your product.
Now after creating you facebook page what you need do next is where the real work lies, but it’s not really difficult.
You would need to start updating your blog posts with articles that would be related to what you are selling. These posts generally would help make you become an authority in your field, the go to person. On ideas of articles you can make, visit enzine articles there are various categories of articles that can be copied from (No Copyrights infringements), just try and customize these articles to your taste and keep posting on your blog post. This doesn’t only allow you to become an authority in your niche, it also helps your business rank on Google search engine. That means people can find you easily when searching for what you offer.

Next I would be teaching you how to make your site look very professional, removing the powered by blogger logo below the blog and also using your own custom domain name.

I will be demonstrating how to remove or hide attribution widget ‘Powered by Blogger’ in footer of blogger blogs. Before going to the process, backup your blogger template, while editing html code if anything goes wrong or template modified design doesn’t work or looks good you can restore from backed up template.
Here I have demonstrated you two methods for removing attribution widget. Some blogger templates may not support method 1 then you need to follow method 2 for successfully removing attribution widget.

Method 1: Remove ‘Powered by Blogger’ by unlocking Attribution widget
Step 1 : Go to your blog “Template” | click on “Edit HTML”.
Step 2 : Here on drop-down “jump to widget” option and select Attribution 1
Step 3: After selecting Attribution 1 widget you will be able to see this line
<b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’true’ title=” type=’Attribution’>
on your blogger template.
Step 4: Replace the locked=’true’ with locked=’false’ as you can in picture highlighted
Step 5: Once done click on ‘Save template’
Step 6 : Now go to layout option and at the below you can see attribution gadget, click edit you will be able to see new pop up window, click on remove button. that’s it you are done.
Re: Make Money With Free Digital Products Everyday (Free Training) by kreate1000: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
When you start a blog on , you usually get a domain name like (name. . com) and this is what we call as a free domain name. Where as custom domain name is something like name. com. A good example is kreate1000. com . ng which is a custom domain name.
There are endless benefits of using a custom name for your blog instead of free name

Now, setting up the custom domain feature in is a bit of technical part, but this is targeted to non-technical people.
Here I’m sharing the complete step by step guide which you can follow to add a custom domain to your blogger blog.
In this case, I’m assuming you have purchased domain name from namecheap and you have access to your blog.

Complete Guide to Setup With your Custom Domain Name:
Very first thing which you need to do is to purchase a domain name, which will usually cost around $11 for one year on domain king . ng, you can get a . com . ng domain for 1,000 naira. The advantages you will get with custom domain name is worth your investment on domain name.
More over, think about what sounds much better: kreate1000. . com or kreate1000 .com .ng
In order to link your domain to your blog, you need to take several simple steps:
1. Set up your domain in your Blogger account to connect a domain with your Blogger website.
2. Then create the necessary records for your domain in your Namecheap account in the following way:

- Sign in to your Namecheap account.

- Select Domain List from the left navigation sidebar and click on the Manage button that appears in front of your domain name
Click on the Advanced DNS tab and find the Host records section, then click on the Add New Record button
Here you will need to create 6 records for your domain:
- A Records for @ pointing to 216. 239. 32. 21, 216. 239 .34 .21, 216. 239. 36.21 and 216. 239. 38. 21
- CNAME for www mapped to ghs. google. com
- CNAME with values provided in the Blogger account

Once all details are inserted, save them using the Save changes green icon.

3. Please ensure there are no conflicting records (A, CNAME, URL redirect records with different values but set for the same hosts) for your domain. If there are any, you will need to remove it.
Here is the example of conflicting records:
NOTE: It can take approximately 30 minutes for newly-created host records to take effect.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having A Paypal Account And You Wanna Earn Free Online? Get In Here� / A1 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Earphone Handfree With 2600mah Charging Case / Contact Me If You Have Large Scale Chicken For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.