Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies (27549 Views)

You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery / 2023: Onanuga Urge Buhari To Repay Tinubu's Support, Atiku's Aide Replies / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by Heffalump(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
We are beginning to to know why Lai Mohammed lies a lot. This guy is actually high on acidic weed! grin
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by segun18(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by inyenejo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
buharigg rigged himself in and also rigged himself to win in tribunal.....4 yrs is not 4rever , it will come and go but ......from aso rock to prison is certain.
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin grin, I no fit laugh oooooo
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by Ogecharm: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hahahaha , Lia please stop smoking weed and apologize to us.Nonsense
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by inyenejo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
buharigg rigged himself in and also rigged himself to win in tribunal.....4 yrs is not 4rever , it will come and go but ......from aso rock to prison is certain....Anybody still supporting buharigg deserves to be stoned to death...Yak Abasi adiong Akwa Ibom.
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by Enochbij(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
U are not respecting an elderly man
[/quote] An elder man that doesn't respect himself.
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by munafav(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lai smook weed..I have certificate
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by Eteka1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
inyenejo:
buharigg rigged himself in and also rigged himself to win in tribunal.....4 yrs is not 4rever , it will come and go but ......from aso rock to prison is certain....Anybody still supporting buharigg deserves to be stoned to death...Yak Abasi adiong Akwa Ibom.
foolish talk.
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by eikechukwu8(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
lolz, funny politicians

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by chiefLopes(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
Instead of focusin on actualisin de purpose we voted dem in for, our leaders ar busy outdoin each oda wit power.......
Howeva, get sweet PALM OIL for cooking at affordable prices...contact me via 09083538133
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by cashkid: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
E pain them angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by cashkid: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
inyenejo:

All these beer parlour talk grin grin grin grin grin grin

Unna no dey reason at all? grin grin grin grin grin

Na ur backyard prison dey?
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by Capriconaziz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
id911:
Since May 29, I no longer recognize Buhari as President, I only recognize Atiku Abubakar as my President because his mandate was brazenly stolen by Mohammadu Buhari.

As for Lai, leave him to continue to smoke weed, his eyes go soon clear and his big mouth go put him into trouble

Go to Shangisha, along Ikosi road and tell that to DSS. Stupid keyboard voter
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by emydnobl: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
RealSolution001:
Lol

Most longest sit tight President finally goes home.

Rest in Peace Robert Mugabe!!!

Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by 1x2x3: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
gbengress1:
He pain atikulooters

The increase VAT reach you so? This type may not even have a job.
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by banji1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
The truth tastes bitter but maybe after supreme court judgment you'll all wake up

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by blackboy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
All the past years Buhari lost elections he went all the way to the supreme court to win , so why not allow Atiku.
We all know the outcome. Buhari that said he had no money always was able to pursue his presidential ambitions all the way to the final final. Leave Atiku alone he too can. No be everyone be like Goodluck.
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by opray: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lai Mohammed...your voice is loud!!

Contact me for 100% undiluted perfume oils.
WhatsApp 08050930154
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by Orokojasper(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
id911:
Since May 29, I no longer recognize Buhari as President, I only recognize Atiku Abubakar as my President because his mandate was brazenly stolen by Mohammadu Buhari.

As for Lai, leave him to continue to smoke weed, his eyes go soon clear and his big mouth go put him into trouble

Pls remind me who you are again.......
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by israelmao(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lai that lied another lie to his grandson when he asked him a sincere question;Grandpa why are people fond of calling you a liar?In response Lai said,Those people that call me liar are bad guys.
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by lordkay10(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
festacman:
It smacks of either ignorance or mischief when PDP members emotionally harp on the PEPT's lawful "affidavit for certificates" ruling to denigrate its painstaking judgement.

What Justice Garba JCA said yesterday in his lead judgement was that in line with the existing electoral law, candidates are not compelled to attach their educational certificates after stating their qualifications in the vital INEC forms provided they back it up with properly sworn affidavit.

This ruling simply implies that while there is nothing wrong with attaching one's certificates whether forged or not, there is also nothing wrong with swearing affidavits that the qualifications you stated in the forms are true.

In these days of rampant forgery, attaching certificates does not prove anything. Also in these days of suspicious claims of credentials loss through fire, robbery or termites/rodent activities, swearing affidavit proves nothing. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Therefore, the authenticity of attached certificates or claims in sworn affidavits can only be verified by proper investigations.

In a situation where any of the certificates is found to be forged or any of the information on the sworn affidavit is found to be false, then a crime has been committed.

Theese kind of comments renew my hope that all is not lost, we still have sane people on nairaland. Kudos!!!
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by Achimela: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
These are the type of words our politicians are now using. What a country
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by Staro: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Aw
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by power50: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
The fact is that Nigerians are not happy with Buhari's government at the moment.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by mechanics(m): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hahahah, funny.
Re: Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies by prof12(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2019
All PDP members are the real WEED smokers for saying Nigerians voted that fat headed cheat called Atiku.
It is an insult for any sick head to say Nigerians voted Atiku, instead of saying PDP members voted for Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.