Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Small Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Deal (201 Views)

Who Get Working Paypal? Please Respond. There Is Small Deal For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Deal by ziziangel(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello House, I have a small deal for you guys, I need numbers for verification online precisely for 'Google My Business' . All i need is your number and name, then i'd run the registration and you will receive two codes which you will drop with me and get N200 airtime. Send me a WhatsApp message - 080.34,3300,80 if you are interested.

Note - Its nothing illegal,
Re: Small Deal by onlinetomola(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Small Deal by kunleweb: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
cheesy grin lmfao
Re: Small Deal by Flashvite: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
ziziangel:
Hello House, I have a small deal for you guys, I need numbers for verification online precisely for 'Google My Business' . All i need is your number and name, then i'd run the registration and you will receive two codes which you will drop with me and get N200 airtime. Send me a WhatsApp message - 080.34,3300,80 if you are interested.

Note - Its nothing illegal,
You are truly funny. You want people to drop theor name and number and you can't be aopen to explain better here what their numbers will be used for since it's not illegal. Or you think at the mention of N200 airtime, everyone will just fall.
Kindly provide full details on what you want to use people's number for

(1) (Reply)

VAT: What You Need To Know About ‘proposed Increase’ From 5% – 7.5% / Ytube Business The Struggle And Pain Of Nigeria Youtuber, How I Started With My / The Right Procedure Nigerians Now Use To Make 5-7 Income In Mini Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.