Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nigerian Man Cries Out After Meeting Fellow Nigerian Who's Into Crack In The US - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Cries Out After Meeting Fellow Nigerian Who's Into Crack In The US (656 Views)

Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa / Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Cries Out After Meeting Fellow Nigerian Who's Into Crack In The US by ZWorld: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2019

"I'm God And I Take Care Of The World, That's Why My Parents Tried To Kill Me" - Nigerian Man

Nigerian man calls on the government to help a fellow Nigerian wandering about in the US.

While interrogating the said psychotic young man, it was gathered that he was born in Kano state, with his mom late and the dad not willing to carter for him and his brother.

According to an Instagram user who reacted to the video making rounds, she claimed that they guy normally goes to Essex County College in New Jersey but apparently into cracks.

She further added that he needs to be taken to shelter and then Rehab to see a psychiatrist.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2T95Qegzo-/?igshid=1auykbuukhgob

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-cries-out-after-meeting-fellow-nigerian-whos-into-crack-in-the-us/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out After Meeting Fellow Nigerian Who's Into Crack In The US by ZWorld: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Reactions

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out After Meeting Fellow Nigerian Who's Into Crack In The US by SLAP44: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Let's blame Buharri for this. He has been fighting for power all his life but has never done anything to help almajirins in the north, and when they travel out, they continue to take the senior brother of tramadol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out After Meeting Fellow Nigerian Who's Into Crack In The US by AntiBalaka: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
This guy be sucking diks
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out After Meeting Fellow Nigerian Who's Into Crack In The US by Abfinest007(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
I trust buhari since he is a Muslim he will do something
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out After Meeting Fellow Nigerian Who's Into Crack In The US by THUNDER4real(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
if the guy is a cow, there will be emergency response team within 5 minutes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Alerts Police After Lady He Invited To Sleep With, Stole His SUV, Phones, 1m / Pastor Who Slaughtered LASU Student Before Using Her Breasts And Heart For Ritua / 19 Killed, 24 Injured In Iran Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.