Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? (1018 Views)

NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs / 2019 General Elections : NAF Commences Airlift Of Electoral Materials For INEC / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by Ideyontop: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Apostle Johnson Suleiman plans to airlift 20 Nigerians. Uncle Muric, where are you? We need action now not too much noise and cheap talks. Pls someone who knows him should contact him and ask him for us.

3 Likes

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by efighter: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ideyontop:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman plans to airlift 20 Nigerians. Uncle Muric, where are you? We need action now not too much noise and cheap talks. Pls someone who knows him should contact him and ask him for us.

Apostle Suleiman collects 10% of your salary every month. MURIC does not. Use your brain for once.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by valarmorghulis: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
efighter:

Apostle Suleiman collects 10% of your salary every month. MURIC does not. Use your brain for once.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by NGpatriot: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
efighter:

To live large and buy private jet..

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by tayebest(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
efighter:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Muric...na mumu union na...they cannot even organize sallah party for themselves not to talk of airlifting...poverty is their closes friend.

7 Likes

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by Ideyontop: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lol, are you MURIC? By the way, i have never met Apostle Johnson Suleiman, how does he collect the money, in your dream? Be realistic for once,stop using your brain for jokes or should i say insensible comments?

efighter:

3 Likes

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by NGpatriot: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ideyontop:
Lol, are you MURIC? By the way, i have never met Apostle Johnson Suleiman, how does he collect the money, in your dream? Be realistic for once,stop using your brain for jokes or should i say insensible comments?

Where is your own brain and what is it saying?

You mean his mumu followers don't hand over their money to the conman every Sunday?

That the conman is not collecting your hard-earned money every Sunday to live like a king and fly around in a private jet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by NGpatriot: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
efighter:

The conman increased his extortion money to 30%.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by mushystuff: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

The conman increased his extortion money to 30%.

grin grin

Refers to the tithe he pays not that he has asked followers to pay. He cannot change Biblical injunctions or provisions. He can choose to do more himself which he has done.

2 Likes

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by NGpatriot: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
mushystuff:
Refers to the tithe he pays not that he has asked followers to pay. He cannot change Biblical injunctions or provisions. He can choose to do more himself which he has done.

SO, since he's strictly a pastor living on what he collects from his church, please explain to us where his own tithes come from. Or you mean his own personal donations are funding his expensive and luxurious jet setting lifestyle.

Stop the making me laugh, abeg. grin grin
Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by icebird25(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
efighter:

This one strong o hahahahahahah

1 Share

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by 2special(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
as if they don't collect money contribution in the mosque.
Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by Ideyontop: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

Where is your own brain and what is it saying?

You mean his mumu followers don't hand over their money to the conman every Sunday?

That the conman is not collecting your hard-earned money every Sunday to live like a king and fly around in a private jet.

I can see your brain space is full of fufu, no wonder you are not making sense.

What is my business with his followers and is he the only one with followers?
Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by mushystuff: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

SO, since he's strictly a pastor living on what he collects from his church, please explain to us where his own tithes come from. Or you mean his own personal donations are funding his expensive and luxurious jet setting lifestyle.

Stop the making me laugh, abeg. grin grin

Your insinuation is neither here nor there. I've simply pointed out that he has no power to demand or mandate an increase in tithes paid by members of his church simply because it is Bublical principle. What he does with those paid is not the subject of discussion as far as my post is concerned.
Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by Flyingngel(m): 2:41am On Sep 13, 2019
Sir: Muric come here, what have you done concerning this xenophobic issue in South Africa - no press statement?

Muric: with due respect to you Sir, that is not our specialty; first, no mosque have been demolish there, second- we have not heard that Nigerian Christians are killing Nigerian Moslems or even stopping them from wearing hijab.
Finally, it has nothing to do with Buhari, you knw that is where we get small stipend.

Sir: But we are our brother's keeper; are you telling me that your tribe men and women are not affected there?

Muric: is that place Nigeria? Besides, it is non of our business.

Just trying to ''make common sense''.

1 Like

Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by OreMI22: 4:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Ideyontop:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MURIC and the characters they represent don't care at all about Nigeria. They are ONLY interested in how to steal Niger Delta oil wealth! That is their ONLY business with Nigeria!
Re: Muric When Will You Airlift Nigerians From SA ? by orisa37: 5:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Good question. Thanks Johnson.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? / BREAKING: Guber Election: Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Bayelsa / 14th February. Will Nnamdi Kanu Be Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.