Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George (18483 Views)

US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes / Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2019
cheesy

Pele Bode I can relate. how can Tinubu sent you to political retirement so quick

Yoruba recognise Tinubu as one of their leader, no Yoruba give a fvck about you

Tinubu might have his shortcoming but he had done what many Yoruba leaders of this generation had not done before. so quit crying like a toddler

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by ZombieTAMER: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2019
EeyanMayweather:

Cry me a river loser

Supporters of Evil politicians spotted
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by wakaman: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2019
selemempe:
no need to insult me. U guys are predictable

Typical yamree narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by GavelSlam: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2019
selemempe:
They are already fighting themselves ahead of their 2023 presidency. Predictable lots.
Since 1953 this very tribe have been betraying themselves in the name of politics.
Akintola/awolowo
Obasanjo/awolowo
Shenikon/abiola
Obj/tinubu
Fashola/tinubu
Tinubu/ambode/fashola

Betrayers

Mr. America, how far?

You don close for work?

Person dey Nnewi dey claim Nebraska.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by OBAGADAFFI: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Tomide007:

If u want to be a Governor in Yoruba land, who will you meet?

..case closed

Did Makinde meet Tinubu to be Governor on Oyo State?

You people just worship men for nothing.
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by KaptainAfrika: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2019
The only Bode I know is BOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THOMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by SimDan95(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2019
Iblad0994:
Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu is the only Yoruba leader I know.

He’s the only politician that instill fear into the mind of antagonist politicians, he is the crusher of Saraki, Atiku, PDP, and the Afenifebis.

The mention of Tinubu alone sends children of hate into confusion and agony.

The only one in Nigeria that nutures great political assets and the kingmaker for the 2023 president.

All hail Jagaban.
people like u are d ones making this country retrogress to s way it is now.

very dumb mindset

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2019
I can't say about the political future of tinubu but no doubt he is a force to contend with....maybe and I say maybe after 2023, we will know.
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by banji1(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2019
Agony of a drowning man...sorry, drowned man, by Bode George!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by TriggahMan(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2019
WO all this monkeys jumping from one tree to other calling themselves out.

The thing no dey taya una
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Bode George,

Instead of the drug baron to open the bible, just tell him to sniff some undiluted concaine and watch him regain his lost sense.

At least,there is a remedy!
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2019
Seetto:

Dear Jasonscoolari, that thing tinubu is sniffing I want to sniff it,
From president, to vice president to senate president to speaker house of rep, to aregbesola, to muiz banire, to babatunde fowler, to fashola, to oshiomole to akabueze etc, the list go on like that, tinubu is the greatest politician alive today in Nigeria, no doubt about it, why won't I sniff what he is sniffing...

Your problem is low self esteem
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Reelnah: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2019
Dis man too like money, so how much you wan collect from him now? Everything about you is pay..... cool
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by drlateef: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2019
Bode George is an ex-convict. Who will be happy to have that as a elder, talk less a father? He asked Tinubu to open bible, its an insult. Tinubu is a muslim, he should refer him to Quran. And where was Bode George's bible when he was stealing their money at NPA? Awon agba iya.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Feministolash(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2019
THIS MAN HAS TURNED HIMSELF INTO GOD, AND GOD IS WATCHING HIM, I PITY HIM AND HIS FOLLOWERS.
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by TempleHouse: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Bode George is from Ogun State !
Tinubu is from Osun State !
Who owns Lagos State
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Iziquiel(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2019
Seetto:

Dear Jasonscoolari, that thing tinubu is sniffing I want to sniff it,
From president, to vice president to senate president to speaker house of rep, to aregbesola, to muiz banire, to babatunde fowler, to fashola, to oshiomole to akabueze etc, the list go on like that, tinubu is the greatest politician alive today in Nigeria, no doubt about it, why won't I sniff what he is sniffing...
The list is endless bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by TheAlchemist: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2019
goodnessme1:
Who is the real yoruba leader now.Bode George,OBJ,Tinubu,Fayose or Osibanjo.

Osinbajo!
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by TempleHouse: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2019
goodnessme1:
Who is the real yoruba leader now.Bode George,OBJ,Tinubu,Fayose or Osibanjo.
Yoruba may employ Lamidi Kanu as their Leader until the IPOB country is independent shocked
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by greensandy: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2019
selemempe:
yen. Pls summerise

Na summerise you see, you go soon see winterbean.
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by olajide8(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos State governor and National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) would be punished for moving against Yoruba leaders in Afenifere who assisted him politically to where he is today.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, George, the Atona Oodua of Yorubaland urged Tinubu to collect a Bible from his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, who is an Assistant Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG and read Psalm 73 to get a proper perspective of life.

“If he (Tinubu) thinks he has money, he is mistaken because money is not everything. Nobody has ever died with all his assets buried with him. He should go and read the Holy Book Psalm 73”.

“He can borrow the Bible from his wife because she is a Deacon and see what the Almighty God can do which he did before during the time of David”.

“Why is he claiming to be all-in-all? Can he be perpetual? So, sponsoring people and undermining the people who actually brought him to limelight is unfair. There is retributive justice. He will pay for it” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-will-pay-for-undermining-yoruba-leaders-bode-george/

Who the hell is this man claiming to speak for yoruba leaders? a person once charged for corruption and only vacated by the court on political party basis? a man that his girlfriend did illegal connection to tap Nepa light at opebi/toyin street? A man who only became known because he was a military administrator,
We know all of you and leave your open ranting to ignorant people, who have you helped politically? in what capacity? and who has seen any of your legacies? - quick tongued, empty noise makers laying claim to what no one gave them -

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by SolarHub(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2019
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem.. Just look at the comments

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by DSoj(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Tinubu matter will give this old buffon stroke.
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by switspin(f): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Tomide007:

If u want to be a Governor in Yoruba land, who will you meet?

..case closed
Who did Makinde meet
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Abubaushe(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Bode George is the most politically tomfoolery of the yoruba race he never see any +ve thing in Bola Tinubu.The jagaban you claimed originated from Iragbiji,correct,but you originated from Ilesha,same osun state like jagaban(every single soul originated from somewhere). Your father was an electrcian @ your family home @evan street who originated from Ilesha,osun state
Pls stop this Batphobia!(bat:bola ahmed tinubu)
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by redroom: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2019
how can yorubas want presidency when they are not united? grin

nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos State governor and National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) would be punished for moving against Yoruba leaders in Afenifere who assisted him politically to where he is today.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, George, the Atona Oodua of Yorubaland urged Tinubu to collect a Bible from his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, who is an Assistant Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG and read Psalm 73 to get a proper perspective of life.

“If he (Tinubu) thinks he has money, he is mistaken because money is not everything. Nobody has ever died with all his assets buried with him. He should go and read the Holy Book Psalm 73”.

“He can borrow the Bible from his wife because she is a Deacon and see what the Almighty God can do which he did before during the time of David”.

“Why is he claiming to be all-in-all? Can he be perpetual? So, sponsoring people and undermining the people who actually brought him to limelight is unfair. There is retributive justice. He will pay for it” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-will-pay-for-undermining-yoruba-leaders-bode-george/
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Even though bode George may be making sm valid points it still begs the questions wont he be worse than tinubu if he was in his position?
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by switspin(f): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2019
EeyanMayweather:

Osus are too dumb ...That's why you losers are in the back seat of Nigerian politics. Bode George has always been a political foe of the Jagaban. Even If you have a single digit IQ, it should still be enough to make you under stand that George cannot sing Tinubu's praises..
The rubbish you typed is borne out of hatred and jealousy.

What betrayal could be more than Zik abandoning your forebears in the middle of the civil war to drink palmwine and Nkwobi with Gowon in Lagos??

Ngige vs Chris Uba
You losers had about 5 different Senate president between 1999 and 2007
Peter Obi vs Obiano
Ihedioha vs Okorocha
Wike vs Amaechi
Tambuwaal vs Wammako
Kwankwanso vs Gandollar
Buhari vs Buba Galadima

It's all politics. And its high time you losers stopped being emotional about politics.
Does your post make his incorrect?
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Tomide007: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Did Makinde meet Tinubu to be Governor on Oyo State?

You people just worship men for nothing.
Funny I didn't even mention Tinubu, Really? I'm just being reasonable, irrespective who will you meet ,who has the greatest chance of getting u into power?....we're comparing some individuals and I'm just being realistic.....dump politics and be realistic.... By the way I'm based in IB and I voted makinde.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Tomide007: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2019
switspin:

Who did Makinde meet
Go back to the option the lady gave and make your choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Fake Luther Award / We Have No Candidates For Zamfara, Rivers - INEC Replies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.