Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed (37378 Views)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Nairaobserver: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
The Love for current bbnaija housemate, Tacha is becoming stronger everyday. People blast Kemi Olunloyo and her family after she tried to body shame Tacha online.
See Kemi Olunloyo post and people reactions.

See more conversation below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/see-how-people-comes-for-kemi-olunloyo.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Tusabi: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Nairaobserver: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by JasonScoolari: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Just a simple question asked by Kemi and some moronic fans of Tacha are already going nuts....

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Onyi22(f): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Some fans r always reacting to Nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Onyi22(f): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
TUANKU:

You slowpoke. Just shut up.
U should be d one to shut up

25 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by JasonScoolari: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
TUANKU:

You slowpoke. Just shut up.
This one right here is a clear example of the "Tacha fans" I was talking about.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by TUANKU(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This one right here is a clear example of the "Tacha fans" I was talking about.

LoL! I would rather sit and watch paint dry on a wall that watch bbnaija.
What happened to Dragons den or Instructibles that i will be wasting time with bbnaija? It's for low intelligence beings like you.
I'm just saying don't be an idiot by being a body shaming apologist.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by JasonScoolari: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
TUANKU:

LoL! I would rather sit and watch paint dry on a wall that watch bbnaija.
What happened to Dragons den or Instructibles that i will be wasting time with bbnaija? It's for low intelligence beings like you.
I'm just saying don't be an idiot by being a body shaming apologist.
Is this thread about "Dragon's den and Instructibles"?

Why can't you be civil and act as if you have sense?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by TUANKU(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Is this thread about "Dragon's den and Instructibles"?

Why can't you be civil and act as if you have sense?

So you think you're civil by calling people moronic just because they have a different opinion from yours.
You're a caveman.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
dis aunty no go eva siddon for one place

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
TUANKU:

So you think you're civil by calling people moronic just because they have a different opinion from yours.
You're a caveman.
u dey mind d boy, him think say na only him sabi talk for here. e go soon get him weekly ban again.

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Hneryi: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hz
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by RexTramadol1: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
These people bfr me

Dem don over chop dz night

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
I do hope aunty Kemi would mind her business next time.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by iAmViper(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kemi wanna trend while tacha go trend pass her

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by seunmohmoh(f): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
This woman is bigger than Nigeria problem.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by ArmaniUhuru: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
She brought whatever treatment she’s getting upon herself. Inferiority dey smell

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by naijadrivablog: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Achorom iTACHA abacha...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
The word Bodyshaming is the most useless word in the whole world
You flaunt stretch marks and fallen breast and think people shouldn't laugh at you? You are a joke
I will point at you and laugh

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by AmazingELixir: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by saajus: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Man must chop. I love how you stylishly dish out ur contact number. May God bless your hustle. I owe your 10k Naira. I go reach out soon.
eikechukwu8:
lolz she got served!

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature below this comment. Or add me up on whatsapp @ 0,7,0,6,1,8,4,6,4,1,2
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by ONYEDIKAJAH(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please everyone lets calm down!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by SianaMutanqe: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
The kind of news wey dey make headline for Nairaland just tire me.

most of the news we see on nairaland are from these yeyebrities, if they upload pictures, comment on someone's post, it will make front page on Nairaland.

NAIRALAND IS JUST A GOSSIP FORUM.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Grandiospap2015(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
In the voice of the legendary man himself fela ,YELLOW FEVER ....if you know you know ...Black is beautiful...Abeg Buhari open border make I export my grandios pap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" / Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) / Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.