Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

You Must Laff MUST READ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Must Laff MUST READ (830 Views)

Laff Laff Laff Away Your Sorrow / This Girl Want Kill Us With Laff. / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Must Laff MUST READ by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
1 They say that when a short girl waves at you, that it is called MICRO WAVE ���jesus this boy has come again
2 Scientists says that sweat from a bleaching girl's armpits can turn red handkerchief to blue.....��only science student can relate
3 The energy girls using in holding their stomach when taking pictures is enough to power Nigeria 24/7���
4 When a short person gives you money, it can be described AS SHORT TERM LOAN ���
5 Research has proven that people will be eye balls sees mosquito as bird���Aunty stop looking at me
6 The moment you are about to enter the church and you hear the pastor saying BRETHREN, LET US PRAY, THE DEMON IS ABOUT TO COME INTO OUR MIDST.....bros be jogging home ���
7 Malaria drugs that was #250 is now #950..... hmmmm, walahi i swear if I lay my hands on any mosquito now ehhh, they will regret being a mosquito����
8 The way fine girls are passing my street now ehhh, let me even go and wear my finest cloth and shoes....
9 Dear guys, please stop having sex in the kitchen because this is the reason some babies are now having "yam legs, fry pan head, and potato fingers"����yeeeeeee who stone me
10 All the relationship that started with CAN WE TALK always ends with WE NEED TO TALK. .......don't argue with me, we aren't mate
11 Being blind is not easy ooo if you want to know, ask those people using Facebook free mode ����
12 When a ghost appears in the movie, people in the movie will not see it ooo but it we that is watching that will be seeing......wait ooo, are we dead?? No! No!! No!!! Is we dead or we dead is
13 I don't know who needs to hear this oo, but bros you have to stop using your cloth to clean the spoon when no one is looking at you ����
14 My sister, if you visit him and he takes your slippers inside...... Aunty, just forget, I repeat, forget ���
15 If cheating can generate electricity, Some girls can power a whole Nigeria and other 10 neighboring countries���...stop beating me nahhh
16 I can't believe that I was born naked... So those nurses saw my G-wagon����
17 Dear mummies in the house, December is fast approaching and Daddy may want to pick up quarrel as to avoid Christmas spending...so anything he says just reply YOU ARE HANDSOME, DARLING����brought to you by ministry of Home Managing Affairs
18 Break up stress can so confused that when your grandma ask what's the problem, you may reply GRANDMA YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND �����
19 Girls with big fore head hardly forgives......no stone me oooo! Sheeeey I dey lie??
20 If you suspect your wife/girlfriend of stealing your money, bros don't panic just put a used condom in your wallet, you will catch the thief���don't forget to thank me later
21 My sister!! You posted pictures and tag me with 189 others, calm down ooo, are you doing a crusade������
22 That moment your girlfriend throws you on the bed trying to be romantic, boom!!! You hit your head on the bed stead and die.....bros, no need, just be running to hell fire����
23 No noticed that we have two sars, SARS ON THE BEAT and SARS WEY DEY BEAT���#nomyhandwriting#
24 Just because I borrowed pen from the cashier and I forgot to return it, only for me to get home and received a debit alert of #70��� first bank, my God will judge you people���
25 Can someone please deposit money in my first bank account, I want to know wether my alert is still working���
26 For hilarious jokes, join my WhatsApp group with 09032330456
27 Orisirisi in Lagos ooo!! I just saw one aboki doing bus conductor in mile 12, he was shouting OBUOOOOALEYLE, OBUOOOOALEYLE����
28 I have decided to be the DJ on my wedding day, I dey trust my village people, they can be dancing ONE CORNER and go and fall my cake ����
29 I saw one keke with an inscription FEAR WOMEN and I believe that the man once had a Range Rover sport.............. wisdom will not kill me����
30 When girls run out of cosmetics, the next thing they do is to update MAKE UP FREE DAY, LOVING IT ALL NATURAL.......aunty be there deceiving yourself����
31 I just killed the mosquito that has been sucking my blood���that nigga thought that I've forgotten his face ���#saynotoweed#
32 Research has proven that short people can sweep without bending down �����bros nahhh play nah, stop stoning me
33 English has not yet known the difference between FINISH and COMPLETE..but with my little knowledge, I can tell you that when you marry a wrong woman, you are FINISHED, but if you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE, but if your wife catches you with another woman, my brother, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED�����
34 Scholars, please what is the paramount difference between CAR, MOTOR and MOTOR-CAR? I need answers, please!!!!
35 But wait ooo!!! Pregnancy is 9month, but someone will get married by July and wife will give birth by September����Nigerian men dey try oooo�����lemme be going before they say that I talk too much ����

Have a blessed day,
Appreciate by visiting my website �
https://blogese.com.ng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Must Laff MUST READ by Amazingman(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Try

1 Like

Re: You Must Laff MUST READ by jrondit(m): 4:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Kudos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God And University / Business Man / Life Is All About Ass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.