Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development (34447 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Spallanzani: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Love892:
I wonder o. Even tacha had to call him a drunk.

Embarrassing Awolowo on tv
The same Tacha with body odour.... I can see you are just like your fav. Go and bath, smello

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Godoverevery: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Love892:
Paid advert . Seun stop bin biased. We all know how rude seyi is in the house.

Seyi called Frodd a peasant

Told mercy her entire generation cannot be up to him

Told Thelma her late brother took her wealth.

Called tasha a puta.

Very uncouth spoilt thing called Seyi Awolowo
and u not been biased stating only wat he said
Indeed God really needed to get shocked and afraid with what he created.
u are accusing someone of something u are also guilty of

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Spallanzani: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Godoverevery:

and u not been biased stating only wat he said
Indeed God really needed to get shocked and afraid with what he created.
u are accusing someone of something u are also guilty of
Don't mind that cry cry baby, very irrational dolt. I gave served him in his own coin and he's crying to the mod. Seyi's pepper has entered his eyes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by SolarHub(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
How na
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Godoverevery: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Love892:
make seyi come go house with khaffi on Sunday abeg. Biggie pls evict two
and if he doesn't get evicted kill yourself.
like I always say people will always hate u cos dey can never have wat u got.....is never is fault he was born rich...if u beefing blame ur fore father QED

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Spallanzani: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Godoverevery:

and if doesn't get evicted kill yourself.
like I always say people will always hate what dey can never have.....is never is fault he was born rich...if u beefing blame ur fore father QED
Thank you my guy, if you check that guy's background, he must be from a wretched family. They hate the rich and affluence for no reason. Seyi's only sin was been born into Awolowo's family. You see them dragging him everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Love892(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Godoverevery:

and if he doesn't get evicted kill yourself.
like I always say people will always hate u cos dey can never have wat u got.....is never is fault he was born rich...if u beefing blame ur fore father QED
my parents r rich. Go n kill urself. If u want to take this personal, I v no time for u. Unlike u, my parents r rich n am not delusional like u. I v a life outside bbnaija

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by AmazingELixir: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
Afonja nation is unleashing her media Arsenal to save Seyi... grin grin grin

All this comradry from the PTSD patient mama Kemi trying to body shame Tacha the obvious rival to Seyi as favourite , Dele momodu and now this unknown quantity putting up this post wouldn't make any difference on the outcome, come eviction day.

Seyi himself seem a nice kool and smart guy but the theme of the reality show is pepper dem gang and no one in that house is as pepper hot like the eccentric and unpredictable character the madt girl herself Tacha.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Love892(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
Spallanzani:

Thank you my guy, if you check that guy's background, he must be from a wretched family. They hate the rich and affluence for no reason. Seyi's only sin was been born into Awolowo's family. You see them dragging him everywhere.
And I schooled abroad?not cotonou like seyi o. Overseas

He is an illegitimate son that's why he couldnt school abroad but backyard cotonou that nysc is investigating their certificate . Cheap local schools.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by MoIbrahim: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
Because they are too detribalised to waste time on inanities,

SianaMutanqe:
Responsible people don't do BBN,

Why do most people from Southern Nigeria put this Arewa Symbol on their cloths
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
TUANKU:

You love Nigeria lol.
Tribal bigot wake up, fulani are taking over your land.
U hate nigeria, lol.
Wailer and tribalistic bigot.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Godoverevery: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Love892:
my parents r rich. Go n kill urself. If u want to take this personal, I v no time for u. Unlike u, my parents r rich n am not delusional like u. I v a life outside bbnaija
indeed......ur parent re rich so why hating.... only a fool will try to bring another person down by bad mouthing them......u free to campaign for any housemates of ur choice but is foolishness slandering anyone......I guess u haven't heard of the world health competition.....ur parent are rich but dey can never have what dat dude parent got in there life time.....dat is fact u can always to a bank and cash out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Spallanzani: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Love892:
And I schooled abroad?not cotonou like seyi o. Overseas

He is an illegitimate son that's why he couldnt school abroad but backyard cotonou that nysc is investigating their certificate
See this idiot that has never crossed his village border throwing shades. Like I earlier advised, go and get good education. The Seyi you are hating has PhD in psychology, you haven't even passed jamb not to talk of been a graduate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Love892(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Godoverevery:

indeed......ur parent re rich so why hating.... only a fool will try to bring another person down by bad mouthing them......u free to campaign for any housemates of ur choice but is foolishness slandering anyone......I guess u haven't heard of the world health competition.....ur parent are rich but dey can never have what dat dude parent got in there life time.....dat is fact u can always to a bank and cash out
I don't reply trolls. Unlike u I state facts about things he did in the house. But u dont even know me, y insulting me on a faceless forum. You think this is normal or u r ok? HONESTLY DO U THINK U R OK? U might be talking to ur superior. So learn to talk with only facts.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Love892(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Spallanzani:

See this idiot that has never crossed his village border throwing shades. Like I earlier advised, go and get good education. The Seyi you are hating has PhD in psychology, you haven't even passed jamb not to talk of been a graduate.
If I have never travelled abroad, or did not school abroad let me die this night. N if I v u will die this night in JESUS Name.AMEN
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Godoverevery: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
Love892:
I don't reply trolls. Unlike u I state facts about things he did in the house. But u dont even know me, y insulting me on a faceless forum. You think this is normal or u r ok? HONESTLY DO U THINK U R OK? U might be talking to ur superior. So learn to talk with only facts.
lol didn't no I was talking to my boss.......I tot u hate him cos he was proudI can see u are really humble cretin
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by TUANKU(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:
U hate nigeria, lol. Wailer and tribalistic bigot.
Fulani slave.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Love892(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Godoverevery:

lol didn't no I was talking to my boss.......I tot u hate him cos he was proudI can see u are really humble cretim
better. Goodnight
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Team Seyi for life

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Ugee12: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Spallanzani:

He's right, go and check Twitter and Facebook, most of his haters are igbos. Truth is bitter but then, it's what it is
He is wrong.....there are other tribes who don't like Seyi and they are not Igbos. When its Biafra you lots will divide them from Igbos but in times like these you group all under Igbos. Tribalism won't kill your people. Say Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Godoverevery: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Love892:
If I have never travelled abroad, or did not school abroad let me die this night. N if I v u will die this night in JESUS Name.AMEN
U sounding like a ho**..... nobody born rich and well trained will say D's ...... cursing yourself cos of what...are u 11yrs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Rubbish post.

I hope seyi leaves the house this Sunday so he can continue his imaginary project.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Love892(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Godoverevery:

U sounding like a ho**..... nobody born rich and well trained will say D's ...... cursing yourself cos of what...are u 11yrs
See u dont know me n vice versa so I cant insult u. Am not a local tout neither am I dull. Am well trained. However if what u r saying is true let me die this night n if its untrue, the God of Elijah who said, He will fight his children's battle for them will kill u this night in Jesus name. Amen.

I learnt to let God fight for me even in real life.

Last reply to u. I v left it for God
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Love892(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:
Rubbish post.

I hope seyi leaves the house this Sunday so he can continue his imaginary project.

Amen double eviction. His ppl v turned to unripe lime. He n khaffi waka go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) / BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita / People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.